A youthful desire

His gaze reluctantly met mine after the words were spoken. Dad, Mom and Alucard seemed to be looking for something amidst the ruins. But me, I could only concentrate on the handsome silver-haired man standing in front of me and from whom I had stolen a kiss earlier. Wow. How embarrassing. But the kiss was good. But I think he's interested in Adrian and Adrian in him. I'm not going to get involved.

He just arched his silver eyebrow.

"Did you dream about Diana?" He answered my question with a discreet smile and another question.

"Cain first... " I confessed and he nodded. "But then she appeared in my dream in which he was hurting me and pinned him to her. " I said. I denied it with my head, swallowing as I visualized the scene again. Cain is so powerful and yet that me managed to stop him and she was so powerful, sinister, dark and fearless, but I'm so pathetic. " She said it was one last courtesy before she completely separated from me and that I was useless and embarrassed her.

Dante smiled and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Sounds like something she'd say. " He said, studying me with his honey-colored eyes full of humor. "I've met both of you. " she said calmly. "I prefer you, but I understand why Diana was the one in control all the time... the other gods never respected you, so to demonstrate her strength, she always annihilated her enemies and ate their hearts and brains to gain their strength. Just as the moon has many faces, you have had many personalities. But they died out over time. However, Diana and you were the only ones left, to the point where you don't know where one ends and the other begins. Two opposite twins, but inhabiting the same body and complementing each other. I'd put it like that. Even each one created her own personality. When your devotees prayed to you as Selene, they had your light. When they prayed to the face of the goddess Diana, they had her warrior side.

He answered in a way. But not completely. However, I feel I shouldn't push it any further. There's a secret that I feel would drive you away from me if I dug deeper.

"When I served Cain, you still took care of me... Thank you. " I thanked him.

He didn't reply. He seemed to want to say something. I felt that when he looked after me, he expected Diana to suddenly take over. Yes, he expected that. But when she didn't come, he took care of me. I feel it so vividly.

"We found something. " Sypha shouted, running up to us and she blushed.

"Sorry to interrupt. I just came to let you know that Trevor found something. "

I nodded

The magic trapdoor my father found had to read a spell to get in

The magic trapdoor my father found had to read a spell to get in. My mother deciphered it. The place opened up and led us into the Belmonts' library.

Wooden shelves with various records on parchment or books with leather covers. Several glasses with vampire heads and their fangs. I noticed that Adrian seemed somewhat horrified by the insane spectacle of my ancestors displaying vampire heads like a hunter puts the heads of the animals he's hunting on a wall as prizes. Sickening.