Its Not Over

I've been looking for this damn cure. I need it so I can wake my beloved twin from her slumber. I hate stupid loop wholes in the coven. I wake her, merge & she dies & I can finally be Ruler of all.

I need some guidance and the only one I know I can manipulate into telling me is my sweet Bonnie. I can always pay a visit to Damon. But that the last meeting with that son of the bitch ended up bloody. A little blood never hurt anyone but I have no time or energy to waste. my time is really of the essence.

Y/n POV
I felt eyes watching me. Getting stuck in Mystic Falls feels awful. I'm ready to ascend back to my time. I really want to know who in my family was here last for me get stuck here.

I hate those cytons. I hate especially Fae so spelled me here. Once my grandfather finds out I've been damned here I'll have my revenge.

I stopped passed this bank to make sure my tys weren't frozen. I converted it into what I needed. I need to shelter myself.

Once I came out of the bank only to be met with these common robbers. Ugh humans.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing out here all by yourself?" One drunken man asked

"You want to have some fun?" Another guy asked
There were 2 other men with the ones who spoke to me. They were hungry for me. Typical.

"I think what you gentleman need is a whore, go to the local pub around the corner"

"No, I want you"

"Yeah I'm sure, who doesn't, want me come and get me" I challenged. The guy who spoke to me first began to walk over to me aggressive & then they all started to crowd around me. He grabbed my arms & instantly fell unconscious. I love doing that. Another guy grabbed me by the next and I bit him. He's likely to die. I sealed my marks & the other two fell at my feet.

I admired my work. Dumbass humans. My attention to them became short lived when I felt a close by presence. My vains in my hands turned white. I look to see a man staring at me. He's not human.

"Can I help you?" I asked wondering if I need to kill him. I could since he's staring into my eyes.

"No. I'm just impressed. Speechless even."

"I tend to have that effect on others. What brings you to show your face?"

"You"

"Really" I simply say and he comes to approach me boldly. I'm having trouble reading his mind. His thoughts are bunched together. He doesn't have a clear thought that I can read. I guess I beguile him. My scent attracted him to me. He is evil. What a disappointment yet so consuming. He doesn't want to hurt me....at least not yet.

"Who are you?" He asked

"Im Y/n" He knows of my kind. My name is quite obvious.

"Venusian.....no wonder"

"So you heard of my kind"

"Vaguely Ms. Y/n"

"Oh" I said reading his thoughts. He is evil but my innocence attracts him. He doesn't want to leave me. He still wants to know me. He's
Going after something. I think he can help me & I can help him. I think it's time to make him acknowledged I'll wrap him around my finger.

"Well I'm glad you have enjoyed the show, I'll be on my way. It was nice meeting you" I said.....oh I forgot to read his thoughts to learn his name. My comprehension and his looks makes me forget. Oh well.

"Why hurry to leave? Your alone. Come with me"

"I can't. I have somewhere to be..... nice meeting you stranger"

"I want to come"

"No I need to be alone. I'm sure I'll see you again" I said stepping close to him. Teasing to press a kiss to his lips. Instead I settle for a kiss on his cheek.

He draws waist to him to close the gaps between us.

"You can read my thoughts"

"More like your memories" I admit so he can trust me. Establish trust the more he will be compel himself to me.

He then kisses me. Wow he's good. Oh I'm such a sucker for the. Good vs the evil. There's a special place in my warm heart for bad boys. They are our weakness, atleast mine. Grandfather will not be happy.

"Parker, Kai Parker" he said after we pulled away from our kiss.

"Nice to meet you Kai Parker"

"The pleasure is all mine"

"Can you promise me something?"

"I don't make promises"

"I just want you to promise you will meet me here tomorrow night"

"I guess for you I can make this promise. I'd like to see you again"

"Ok Kai Parker....see you then"

A/n: There will be a Fail Part 3

Love Adele !