x. No Mercy

Waking up to the sound of a light knock on the door I slowly sit up gently rubbing the sleep from my eyes while groaning softly as I look up hearing the door open up to reveal Robby with a small smile on his face as he looked at me "morning sleepyhead. Sleep ok?" Robby said as he took a seat next to me "yeah, I'm fine now. Thanks for rescuing me and all." I muttered "yeah, no problem." He smiled gently tucking a strand of hair behind my ear as I looked at him a smile on my face "hey, kiddos. Time to get up and get ready for school." Johnny said as he entered into the room.

"Oh, shit. I don't have any of my clothes." I groaned while running my fingers through my hair "no need to worry about that. I got some of your clothes from your apartment last night while you were asleep." Robby replied while handing them to me "oh, Robby thank you." I smiled quickly hopping out of bed and heading towards the bathroom to shower and get ready for the school day.

Once I finish showering and getting dressed I head out the front door quickly grabbing my backpack before heading out the front door "alright, you two

Once I finish showering and getting dressed I head out the front door quickly grabbing my backpack before heading out the front door "alright, you two. Get in. I'll take you guys to school." Johnny said as he unlocked his car before hopping in as we both did the same thing "thanks so much for letting me stay the night Mr. Lawrence." I said while looking up at him with a smile on my face "no problem, Dylan. You're welcome anytime you like." He replied as I nodded at him. Finally arriving at West Valley High we both hop out of the car before making our way inside "alright, looks like we have a few classes together." Robby smiled as he examined our schedules "yeah, so I will...se you during third period then." I said while slamming my locker shut "okay, I'll save you a seat in class then." He replied as I nodded at him.

"Well, I gotta go or I'll be late for biology with Mr. Harrison. I'll see you later." I said while kissing him on the cheek gently before walking away from him as I begin making my way down the hallway towards my biology class I walk in quickly taking a seat in the middle of the classroom pulling out my binder and pencil jotting down all the stuff Mr. Harrison wrote on the board before glancing up towards the ceiling hearing the PA system go off making me look up in confusion "Samantha Larusso...you know what you did and now you're gonna pay for it. I'm coming for you, bitch." Tory taunted "oh, shit." I whispered lowly before hurriedly making my way out of the classroom heading towards the hallway seeing a crowd of people standing in a circle as I push my way past them getting as close to the front as possible.

I look over seeing Tory making her way towards Sam as they both stand in a
circle in the middle of the hallway circling each other "I saw what you did at the party. You kissed Miguel." Tory said as she looked at her with rage in her eyes "I-." Sam stammered "no, she didn't!" I exclaimed loudly as I made my way towards them "what're you talking about?" Tory questioned me "she didn't kiss him. I did." I replied with a smirk on my face as I looked up at her.