xvii. A Growing Connection

Hearing a faint knock on the front door I quickly grab my bag before heading towards the front door gently pulling it open before heading outside as I turn around and shut the door behind myself "hey, you ready to go?" Robby asked me as I made my ...

Hearing a faint knock on the front door I quickly grab my bag before heading towards the front door gently pulling it open before heading outside as I turn around and shut the door behind myself "hey, you ready to go?" Robby asked me as I made my way towards him with a smile on my face "yeah, let's get going." I replied as we began making the trek towards the Cobra Kai Dojo.

-----------------------------
Once we arrive I quickly grab the door handle before yanking it open as we both make our way inside I quickly take my shoes off before setting my bag down as I make my way towards the backroom gently stretching before making my way towards the punching bag in the corner of the room "alright, I guess this'll have to do for now." I muttered before beginning to throw punch after punch onto the punching bag I stop taking a break to catch my breath before continuing to throw punches at it aggressively "hey." Tory whispered as she made her way towards me with a small smile on her face "hi." I panted while running my fingers through my hair gently "so, you thinking about staying?" Tory asked me "yeah, I think this place suits me." I replied with a smile on my face as I looked over at her.

"Listen, uh...I just wanted to say...th–that I'm sorry about what I did to you and I–uh...I hope that we could be friends." Tory whispered while looking over at me "yeah, I'd like that. Since we're gonna be partners now we might as well be friends, right?" I replied as she smiled at me while nodding at her "yeah, I guess so." She whispered while nodding at me "so, you and Miguel, huh?" I smirked as I looked over at her "uh-huh. So, you and Robby, huh?" She replied quickly stopping me in my tracks as I turned to look at her "me...and Robby? Oh, god no. We're just friends." I muttered lowly while fidgeting with my fingers nervously "uh-huh, sure. I see the way he is with you. He cares for you." She mumbled with a smirk on her face as she looked up at me.

"Oh, please." I muttered while giggling softly as she chuckled at me "hey, you ready to go?" Robby asked me as he made his way towards me "uh, yeah." I nodded as I made my way towards him quickly grabbing my bag before heading out the front entrance "so, uh, I noticed you and Tory kinda made up back there, huh?" Robby muttered as I nodded at him "yeah, I, uh...I guess you can say that." I replied with a smile on my face as I looked over at him "that's good...I guess." He replied while nodding at me "yeah." I whispered with a small smile on my face as I looked over at him.

"So, uh, I was wondering if you wanted to hangout at my place tomorrow?" He asked me as he looked over at me "uh, yeah. Th-that sounds fun. What did you have in mind?" I said "uh, how about a movie night?" He asked as he looked over at me "that sounds good to me as long as we get pizza." I giggled as he chuckled at me "absolutely, we're getting pizza, Lyn." He chuckled as I nodded at him "okay, so...I'll see you tomorrow." I muttered lowly with a smile on my face as I looked up at him "yeah, tomorrow it is." He nodded before making his way towards his apartment while I head inside my own.