xv. Switching Sides

Turning over in bed I reach out from underneath the covers to grab my phone checking the time noticing it was 10 in the morning I quickly get out of bed making my way towards the shower and get ready for the day ahead of me.

Once I finish getting dressed I head out of my bedroom and out the front door quickly making my way down the walkway towards the sidewalk beginning the trek towards the mini mart in the center of town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing outside the Cobra Kai Dojo I grab the door handle quickly yanking it open before heading inside notice Sensei Kreese talking with the students at the front of the class "now, for today's lesson I want you all to work individually on what you may think needs improvement. Is that understood?" Kreese said as he looked up at them "yes, sensei!" The class shouted as they all dispersed going there separate ways in the building "hey! What the hell are you doing here, princess?!" Hawk shouted as he made his way towards me with rage filled eyes "none of your damn business, asshole." I scoffed as I pushed past him heading towards Sensei Kreese who was standing at the front of the room.

"You looking to add one more to your dojo?" I asked him with curiosity laced in my voice as I looked up at him "ah, miss Stevens. Mr. Keene told me you'd be stopping by." Kreese said as he looked at me up and down almost as if he was examining me "oh, did he now?" I wondered as I glanced over at him with a smirk on my face as he chuckled at me "yes, he did. And I am aware of your physical capabilities but, in order to be in this dojo you must show strength and power. This dojo isn't for the weak, miss Stevens." Kreese said as he walked around me looking at me with a smirk on his face as I looked up at him "I am fully aware of what it takes to be in this dojo. Why don't you test me and see just how capable...I am, sensei." I smirked.

As he nodded at me "as you wish, miss Stevens. Nicholas! On the mat, now!" Kreese said as she walked onto the mat looking at me with a smirk on her face before taking a fighting stance while I did the same she slowly walks over to me throwing the first punch but, before she could land it I dodge it quickly backing up as she throws more my way I back up once again until she grabs me by the back of my shirt harshly yanking me backwards and turning me around to face her before kicking me in the stomach sending me backwards staggering before I charge at her throwing various punches and kicks towards her as she blocks them.

"Come on, that all you got, princess. Come on!" Tory taunted as I made my way towards her she sends various punches my way I quickly dodge them before finally grabbing her wrist twisting it behind her as she groans in pain I kick her in the back of her knee effectively knocking her down to the ground before I kick her in the stomach sending her keeling over in pain as she groans loudly I send a swift jab to her jaw effectively knocking her down to the ground with one single blow.

"I've seen enough! Miss Stevens, welcome to Cobra Kai." Kreese smirked as he looked over at me "nice shot." Tory whispered as she looked up at me "thanks." I muttered lowly while extending my hand out to her as she reaches out to grab it I quickly help her up she pats me on the back softly "Mr. Keene will be helping catch you up to speed. See you tomorrow morning for practice." Kreese said as I nodded at him "yes, sensei." I said while bowing at him as he nodded at me