xiv. Surprise Vists

Waking up to the sound of a knock on my door I get up out of bed gently rubbing the sleep away from my eyes before making my way towards the front door "I'm coming

Waking up to the sound of a knock on my door I get up out of bed gently rubbing the sleep away from my eyes before making my way towards the front door "I'm coming. I'm coming." I muttered lowly before pulling the door open "hey, Lyn." A familiar voice said "Robby?" I gasped with a look of shock on my face as I looked up at him "yeah." He smiled "what the hell are doing here? I thought you were still in juvie." I said "yeah, I was but, they put me on probation. Are you just gonna leave standing out here or are you gonna let me in?" He chuckled as I opened the door wider letting him in.

"Oh, my god. I'm so happy to see you." I giggled while wrapping my arms around him tightly as he chuckled at me while doing the same thing "I'm happy to see you too, Lyn." He replied kissing my cheek gently as he pulled away from me with a huge grin on his face "so, have you gone to see your dad or Mr. Larusso?" I excitedly asked him as we both took a seat on the couch "uh, yeah. My dad's was the first place I went to before coming over here." He smiled as I nodded at him "that's great. Oh, it's so good to have you back, Robby." I replied with a smile on my face as I looked up at him again making him chuckle at my cuteness.

As I look down feeling a blush rise up on my cheeks as I looked at him "you know, Mr. Larusso told me you stopped coming to practice at Miyagi-Do." He muttered lowly while placing his hand on my knee gently "yeah. I-uh...I took a break for a few days after what happened at the school. I just couldn't see everyone again." I muttered while looking down at my lap "hey, it's okay. Things happen you know. I mean...I completely stopped going after-." He replied "yeah." I whispered as I glanced up at him "now, I've moved on and started elsewhere." He said while looking up at me.

"What do you mean?" I confusingly asked him as I looked up at him "I joined Cobra Kai. That's where I train now." He replied "wait, what?" I said "yeah, it's where I belong, Lyn. I mean...Cobra Kai teaches you that there's other ways to fight using all your most powerful emotions and turning them into your greatest strength." He said while placing both my hands in his "you're serious about this? I mean...you remember what happened to me, to Sam and the others." I muttered "I know, I know. But, Lyn...I've never felt this sense of power in my life not even when I was at Miyagi-Do." He replied.

"That sounds...good. I'm happy for you Robby." I whispered "you should join, Lyn. They're always looking for new members." He suggested "oh, no, Robby. I can't." I said "why not?" He asked me "cause...I don't belong there, Robby." I replied "yes, you do, Lyn. I can guarantee you that Cobra Kai is where you belong...with me." He smiled "I'll think about it, okay. Now, that's not a definite yes or a definite no. Just...give me a day to decide." I replied as I nodded at him "okay. If you decide to join...you know where to find me." He chuckled before standing up off the couch making his way towards the front door.

"Thanks for coming to see me, Robby." I said with a smile on my face as I looked over at him "it was good to see you too, Lyn." He replied before opening the door and heading outside "Robby!" I shouted as I followed after him "yeah?!" He said as he turned back to look at me "I...missed you." I said with a smile on my face as I felt the blush rise up on my cheeks "I missed you too, Lyn." He replied with a smile on his face as he looked at me before heading over to his apartment.