xvi. New Dojo, New Me

Waking up to hear my phone ringing loudly from my bedside table I reach out from underneath the covers to grab it slowly sitting up out of bed not bothering to check who it is that was calling "hello." I muttered lowly while gently rubbing the sleep away from my eyes "morning, sleepyhead. You sleep okay?" Robby said "oh, hey, Robby. Yeah, I slept fine. Thanks for waking me up otherwise I would've missed practice." I muttered while getting up out of bed immediately heading towards the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day ahead of me.

--------------------------

Shortly after I finish showering I head back into my bedroom to get dressed in my workout clothes before grabbing my gym bag quickly heading out the front door and down the walkway before heading towards the Cobra Kai dojo

Shortly after I finish showering I head back into my bedroom to get dressed in my workout clothes before grabbing my gym bag quickly heading out the front door and down the walkway before heading towards the Cobra Kai dojo. Once I arrive I head inside gently placing my bag down on the side of the wall before taking my shoes off as I make my way towards the mat "glad to see you made it here on time, Lyn." Robby smiles as he made his way towards me with a smile on his face "yeah, thanks to you." I giggled softly as he chuckled at me "alright, class. Line up!" Kreese shouted as he made his way towards the front of the classroom.

"As most of you know we have a new student joining us today. Miss Stevens and I'd like you all to take her under your wing and show her everything we've learned so far. Is that understood?" Kreese said as he examined us "yes, sensei!" The class shouted as I made my way towards the side of the dojo checking my phone from inside my bag "hey!" Someone shouted as they made their way towards me "what the hell do you want Kyler?" I asked as I looked up at him "just because you joined our dojo and all that doesn't mean I'm gonna be nice to you bitch." Kyler smirked as he shoved my shoulder harshly "that's enough, Kyler." Robby said as he made his way towards us "fuck off, Keene." Kyler snapped as he looked over at him.

"Back off...now." Robby said as he looked at him with anger in his eyes before Kyler walked away from us "thanks for that." I smiled as he nodded at me "no problem." He smiled at me as I looked down at the ground with a smile on my face before pulling my bag over my shoulder as I made my way towards the front entrance quickly pushing the door open before heading outside.

"Lyn! Hey, wait up!" Robby shouted as he ran towards me "hey." I smiled while giggling at him as he chuckled at me "hi." He said as I looked down at the ground feeling a blush rise up on my cheeks "uh, thanks again for that back there with Kyler." I muttered lowly "nah, it's no problem. Kyler’s an asshole anyway so, he had it coming." Robby smirked as I nodded at him "well, this is me." I smiled as he nodded at me "okay." He replied while nodding at me "okay." I giggled before opening the front door "I'll see you at practice tomorrow, Lyn!" Robby shouted as he waved at me before walking across the walkway towards his father's apartment "bye." I waved before shutting the door behind myself.

"Oh, god." I thought to myself as I looked down at the ground with a huge grin on my face feeling the warmth begin to creep up on my cheeks.