Chapter 6

I woke up in Dracos empty bed this morning.

I sit up, confused of where he went when I hear the showering connected to his bedroom running, then turning off.

Draco comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist water dripping from his hair and onto his chest. "Finally you're awake darling." He says and walks to his dresser to get his robes out. He turns around and sees me still in his bed gawking at him.

"Well come on. Do you really expect me to carry you out of bed?" He says and raises an eyebrow.

I startle at that and get up. "I'm gonna go to my dorm and get ready for potions." I say and just as I'm about to leave Draco stops me.

I turn around and see his tall figure towering over mine. "Remember, at breakfast we're going to announce we're dating. So be ready early so I can walk with you." He says and I nod looking up at him.

He opens the door for me and I step out. Thankfully everyone's still in their dorms so I can sneak into mine.

As I open the door someone pounces on me.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Pansy says grabbing my collar while I'm on the floor.

I push her off me and walk to the bathroom. She follows me and Daphne is in there brushing her teeth. I think she showered because her hair is wet.

"Hey y/n!" She says—or well, she mumbles with all that toothpaste and spit in her mouth.

"Hey Daph!" I say and grab my toothbrush.

"Y/n, answer the question? You didn't come to the dorm last night? Who were you with?" She asks.

I sigh and ignore her brushing my teeth. "You'll find out at breakfast." I say and she rolls her eyes before storming off.

________

I told Panay and Daphne I'd meet them there in a little while they left for break fast u made sure no one was near to hear what me and Draco are saying.

I knock on Draco's door and he opens it.

"You ready to go?" I ask as he nods and grabs me by the waist and walks next to me down the stairs and out of the common room.

A few first years are gawking at us as we leave but we ignore them.

We make it to breakfast and find Theo and Blaise waiting for us right across from Daphne and Pansy.

As we walk to them I can see Daphne and Pansy's confused faces from afar we sit down with them and the whole table is silent.

Theo and Blaise are smiling like idiots as Pansy and Daphne gawk at us.

"I have so many questions." Pansy says. "First of all. What is...this?" She asks making a hand motion around me and Draco. Draco still has his hand around my waist pulling me way to close to him.

I don't really mind it, he smells good.

I do mind it actually, he reaks with expensive cologne and his hand keeps inching down to my ass.

"Two days ago!" Theo says happily and Draco turns to him and gives him a sharp look.

"Sorry!" He says and slaps his hand over his mouth. I ignore him and say. "Yeah, when you all left us at hogsmede."