Chapter 7

I'm in my old dorm with Pansy and Daphne getting ready for the party that happens in an hour.

I have my dress set on my old bed that I'm going to wear and my makeup is over here.

I didn't move these yesterday I was planning on doing them today since Daphne and Pansy insisted I look hot for Draco.

I'm wearing a sparkly black dress with the sleeves hanging off the shoulders to see my colar bone.

Once I'm done with my make up and changing into my dress. I start doing my hair. I decided to curl it.

" Hey I'm done." pansy says walking into the bathroom.

"I am too." I say finishing my last curl. "Is Daphne done yet?"

"No she just needs to perfect her eyeliner but she said we can go out and party, she'll catch up with us."

I nod and say bye to Daphne before walking with Pansy to the party. Surprisingly all the boys are down there with a few girl from slytherin and hufflepuff.

As I walk down the stairs my eyes search for Draco's and we lock eyes instantly.

He smiles at me only for me to see and meets me at the end of the stairs.

"Have funnn!" Pansy draws out before leaving.

"Is this too revealing?" I ask shyly.

"No, it's perfect. Wear it. I can fight if someone lays a hand on you." He says pulling me close to his side.

We walk towards theo, Blaise and Pansy who are having a deep conversation.

"Why can't I date a person from a different house?" Blaise asks confused.

"You can! Just why Cho?" Pansy says disgusted.

"Cho's nice, and sweet. And it was just a one night stand but I really like her." He argues.

"Cho is Cedric's and Harry's ex." Theo says and roll my eyes at the mention of my brother, who I'm still mad at.

"Hey guys." I say interrupting their conversation. Draco has his arms slung around me but that's not happening for long when someone from behind pulls me and shakes me vigorously.

"Y/n! What are you wearing! Go change that's too revealing." Harry says way too loud.

I shove Harry's arms off me and step back a few steps. My mind goes back to what Draco said earlier.

"Wear it. I can fight if someone lays a hand on you."

"Stop it Harry!" I yell stepping back a bit more when Harry starts stepping closer.

I step so far back I bump into Draco's chest. I turn around and look up at him. Draco shoves me behind him and says. "Love, why don't you and the girls get some drinks? I need to have a word with your brother."