Chapter 8

Do you ever feel like someone's voice is so annoying you want to grab a hammer and hit your head with it repeatedly? Well that's how I feel right now.

Professor Umbridge is here today to talk about the ministry of magic and some other things but I haven't been paying attention.

I'm sitting in the great hall with everyone else in the school while listening to Professor Umbridge talk.

Right next to me is Draco, across from me is Pansy and next to Pansy is Daphne and on my other side is Theo, then Blaise.

Pansy, me and Daphne have been giggling to something Theo did, he was drinking milk and when he heard someone moan at the end of the table he laughed so hard he had milk come out of his nose, which caused us all to laugh by Draco and Blaise aren't phased.

Draco puts a hand in my shoulder and gently pulls me back and whispers in my ear, "We need to make some rules for the dating after this." And I nod and start rubbing my head.

I shouldn't have drank so much last night. I really regret it and barely remeber anything. I do remember having a bunch of fun and... Harry. Oh my gosh I forgot Harry existed.

I look over at the Gryffindor table from across the room and see Harry glaring daggers at Draco's hand that rest on my shoulder.

Harry catches my eye and starts showing me random gestures I don't get at all. I decide to make him mad and take both of Draco's hands on my shoulders and pull them downward and lean into his chest.

Harry gets so mad at this his nostrils are flaring. I hear Draco chuckle a bit and I look up to see him staring at me resting my head on his chest.

"Are you doing this to make your brother mad?" He says in an amused voice. "Or do you really like me that much?" He says teasingly.

"Oh you wish," I say before answering his actual question. "And yes I am trying to make him mad. It's funny look at his eyebrows, if they raise any further it would be a world record for highest eyebrow raising!"

Draco laughs at that as his chest rises and falls so does me head.

After a while of Umbridge's long speech dumbledore finally dismisses us to our houses. I walk with Pansy and Daphne talking about random things.

I see Harry trying to come to me but I keep avoiding him. I'm not trying to get yelled at three days in a row.

I don't forget what Draco said earlier. So I meet him in our dorm while he is sitting at the bed I go to the desk across the room and get some parchment and ink to write down some ground rules.

"What are you doing?" Draco asks getting up to stand behind me and look over my shoulder.

"Writing some ground rules like you said." I answer and Draco sighs slumping on the couch next to the desk.

"Alright let's see." He says.

"How about no affection in private?" I say raising a brow and he nods in agreement.

After a while we finally finished the rules: