Chapter 11

It's officially Christmas break and I'm currently sitting with my friend group.

Harry decided to stay back with Ron and Hermione because that's where he feels more "safe"

Don't get me wrong me and Harry are fine now but we haven't been talking lately.

"Okay y/n?" Pansy says nudging me.

"Huh?" I reply. I can't help it. I keep zoning out.

"You're going to send us pictures of you and Draco, right?" She asks again.

"Yeah of course." I say smiling. Pansy nods and goes back into the conversation.

Draco is sitting across from me and kicks me lightly with his foot. I look at him as we both share a look.

Soon finally the train ride is over and we all go down to find our parents. Or in my position. Draco's parents.

Draco immediately sees them and runs up to hug his mother while I'm saying goodbye to my friends. We have a big group hug before we say a final goodbye.

As I hug Theo he's so sweet he kisses my temple and says he's going to miss me.

Finally I go and find Draco talking to his dad and I just stand behind Draco quietly.

"Draco, is that y/n?" Draco's mom says pointing at my politely.

His mom is very beautiful she's tall, she has black and white hair and her hair is in a half up half down style and she has a very pretty dress on.

Draco turns around and sees me before he puts a hand in my back and pushes my lightly closer to him.

"Yes mother, father. This is y/n potter." He says as he introduces me.

"Nice to meet you both." I say shaking their hands. "Nice to have you here!" Draco's mom says.

"Shall we?" Draco's dad says pointing to the car. I wonder if it's a magical one like the one Harry and Ron used in second year.

We all walk towards the car and sadly I realize it's a normal one has I hop in the backseat with Draco.

We finally make it to the Malfoy Manner and good godricks it might as well be a Malfoy Mansion times 2!

The place is huge as we pull up into the circular driveway with a fountain in the middle and stairs leading up to the house.

We make it inside and I say sheepishly. "Thank you for having me here Mrs. Malfoy."

"It's no problem at all! But please, call me Narcissa you are my son's girlfriend." She says smiling at me before leading me up to my bedroom.

She tells me some things I should know like not going into Mr Malfoys library because it's like his workspace and private area and that the party is in two days and my dress is in the closet.

I thank her for her kindness before she leaves the room and closes the door.

I slowly walk up to the closet and find a beautiful long navy blue satin dress with tank top straps.

"It's beautiful." I hear a male voice from behind me. I turn around and see Draco leaning against my door. I turn around and smile. "It is isn't it."

He walks up to me and grabs me by my waist and whispers. "My parents are watching us." And kisses me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back pushing his head closer to me to deepen the kiss.

Once we finally pull away he looks behind me at the dress staring in awe.

"Well I better go, father said he needed to discuss something with me." He says and then pecks my lips before leaving.

I smile to myself once he closes the door on his way out and sit in the bed. There's nothing really for me to do so I take a quick nap.

_______

That was anything but a quick nap.

I'm walking downstairs hand in hand with Draco as we go to the dining room to have dinner with his parents. I'm so embarrassed I slept in and Draco had to wake me up for supper.

The food is already on the table and we take our seats and eat in silence until Mr Malfoy breaks the silence.

"So, who's excited for the ball on Saturday?" He asks looking between me and Draco.

I smile as Draco speaks for us. "We both are, also thank you Mom for the outfits."

Narcissa nods with a soft smile at Draco as she take a bite of her food.

After a while Narcissa speaks again. "Draco, why don't you take y/n out to the roof after this?" I furrow my brows because what could possibly be so interesting about the roof but shrug it off.

"Yes, Mother."

We finally finished eating and Draco takes me up to his room.

There's a tiny balcony in his room as he leads me there. We step outside and there's a swing but steps past it only a huge branch.

"Come on, nothings scary up here." He says reaching out for my hand. I hesitantly grab it as he pulls me up there.

I find a hidden ladder and he starts to climb it into the roof. I follow him up and wow.

The roof is like a hang out spot for friends.

"I use come up here with Crabb and Goyle in second year a lot. But we grew apart and every now and then Blaise Theo and I go up here." He explains as he goes to sit in a bean bag. There's a projector which I'm surprised to se because it's a muggle thing and knowing his father, he would never allow it.

I sit down next to him on the bean bag as he starts the projector.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks scrolling through movies.

"I don't really mind what we watch." I say shrugging.

He hums and finds a movie called, Tangled.

I furrow my brows at the cartoon as he explains. "It's my comfort movie, I kind of relate to the main character. As she has been locked up her whole life." He says and I nod watching the movie with him.

We get comfortable and Narcissa comes up every once in a while giving us blankets, pillows, snacks and drinks.

I thank her every time she comes up and she smiles softly at me.

Halfway through the movie Draco told me his mom is coming up, he claims he can hear her footsteps and knows who it is so to make the dating more believable he told me to cuddle up to him.

I scoot closer to him and he wraps his arm around me, he puts my legs on top of his lap and I lean into the crook of his neck.

She finally comes up here another time to check up on us and adores the way we are sitting.

"Awww!" She cooes. "I just wanted to see how you guys are doing I'll stop bothering you. She says then leaves. I try to pull away from Draco but he pulls me back.

"What are you doing?" I whisper yell.

"Stay like this darling, I'm comfortable." And then he rests his chin on top of my head.

We're like this for a few minutes until I feel my eyes droop a bit. I give into the sleep and fall sleep on his chest.