"Eh!?!"

When I heard a come in from the inside I entered. "Hello Makarov I am here on business with the magic counsel." His face palled "what have my brats done now?" "They have caused to much trouble over time, and so I was sent to keep watch. If anything comes up that is dangerous, I will be the one to handle it. Not them. Now from the head of the counsel I have some new laws just for you" I smiled warmly and he raised an eyebrow. "Read them off" "rule one:every guild member will be limited to two medium size cups of alcohol every two days. Rule two:prohibit destruction rule three:any major problems that do not involve your guild or any big problem in general will be Dragonfly's to deal with period. If you did not know I am dragonfly. Rule four: any rude behavior towards important people will allow dragonfly to bring punishment as she sees fit. Rule five: Natsu is only allowed to go on jobs far away from civilization. Rule six: Natsu and grey are not allowed to go on any job together ever again. Rule seven: if any rule is broken the guild will not be allowed to do jobs or anything of any importance for as long as dragonfly sees fit. And that's it. By the way to keep watch over everyone I'm joining your guild. And grey Has already violated rule four. Towards me by dragging me here." "uh huh" I smiled. I got a guild mark on the inside of my left wrist and the color of black. "Marakov-" "you call me master now dragonfly" "master, I will let grey slide because he did not know the rules" he nodded and let me approach the guild first. "Hello guys! I'm dragonfly but you can call me dray! I'll be joining your guild!" I said cheerily and people started to cheer. I walked down the stairs and unfroze grey who was still stuck. "Sorry grey you made me mad, well irritated, if I was mad the guild would have blown up!" I smiled at him after I unfroze him he did a weird smile thing and I stood next to Erza as my new best friend and looked up as master read off the new rules for fairy tail. After that Natsu went to go sulk in a corner and a girl named Cana made a huge fit when her barrel of beer was taken away from her.I went over with Erza to Lucy who was talking about going on a job together. Grey and Natsu were happy they did not have to work with the other anymore. I was talking to Erza about my life. "I have an adopted father because my mom died in a fire caused by a demon and I've been attending school, and I will be going into the military magic counsel academy" I left out all the parts about being an in different world and having odd powers. I was telling all this to Erza when my dial beeped. I took it out of my bag and everyone was looking at it. "Uh, would you believe me if I said I was from another world and we have different things that you guys on earth?" Erza looked unfazed but Natsu bounded over and bombarded me with questions about being an alien "Natsu, I am not an alien. I am a human, just with different powers. I went to school with celestial spirits though!" "Fight me!" "No" "why not?" "I'll hurt you!" "No you won't!" "Yes I will" "fine, your just scared!" "S-scared!?" I glared at him and he smirked "fine Natsu I shall fight you, but you WILL get hurt and it not my fault. Go find an open battle area" he ran off to find one and I sighed. "What's wrong?" Erza asked "he is going to get hurt badly" "hm, just go super easy on him." "I guess" he came back in and I was lead to a very open area for battle. Everyone in the guild came and made bets. Half and half bets. "I'm warning you" he only smirked and got into a position and lit his fist on fire. I just stood there causally and looked at him he charged and I kept avoiding him lightning fast. He blew fire everywhere and I used a new feature to dragonfly magic called the a-glass "A-Glass!" I yelled and his fire returned to him. I took of my jacket and set my bag aside. "Ice make: bubble!" A thick ice sphere appeared around him he tried his fire on the sphere but all it did was make it shine "scorching sun!" The bubble flamed over and only I could see Natsu inside. He was trying to suck up all the fire outside the ice. "DRAGONFLY MAGIC: ADONIS!" I yelled and everything broke and swirled around him cutting him. I made everything disappear and I called out to him "you done?" "Never!" *sigh* "GRAGONFLY MAGIC: OPLA!" He froze and his lips stretched out "DRAGONFLY MAGIC:NIGHTMARE!" His eyes went black and his smirk was gone. "1...2...3...4...5, DRAY:RELEASE!" He fell to the ground and I said "are you okay?" "Y...u...p..." "No your not!here" I lit a big patch of grass on fire in ground of him. He sucked it up and stood up. "You are stronger than you look" he said "what is that supposed to mean?!" "Nothin'" "would this do better?" I said as I transformed into my gold form. I now looked like a small little girl still with the same hair but I was in a little girly dress and I had a lolly pop in my hand. I batted my big eyes at his and he stared creeped out. "What can you do in that form?" How stupid is this guy! Like really! "Let's find out shall we?" I smirked "dray magic: golden form muse!" He was on the floor with scrapes all over his body. He was totally out of breath and he could barely stand. Of course I healed him and gave him fire. When I was in my golden form (the little girl) and used the golden form magic I could cause all the pain a body can take from the inside when not breaking or spraining bones. I went into my original form and put my jacket and my side bag back on. "Wow you are so MAN!" "Who are you?" I said smiling to the man who commented. "I a-am Elfman" "nice to meet you Elfman!" "What other magic can you do?" "I can do a lot of other magic, but most consists of dragonfly magic. What magic do you do?" "T-takeover magic! It's so MAN!" Oh I get it! Like beast mode! "I can to!" "So MANLY!!" I suddenly got a feeling Leo was here. How! I tensed up and looked a direction. The others must have noticed because Erza asked me what was wrong. "Wait for it." I stated in a calm mood that scared Natsu out. Leo appeared from the mist. He was walking towards Lucy but when he noticed me he stopped in his tracks "Leo." I said low, a giant evil aura was surrounding me. He kinda scarily smiled "I go by Loki now. Nice to see you Dray." "YOU have NO right to call me Dray!" "Uh" "how did you escape hm?" "Lucy called me" I flinched. I was getting worse every second. I can tell I was scaring people with all the power I'm producing. "And?" "I joined fairy tail. Uh. How are you doing? What are you doing on earth?" "Loki...I'm doing fine no thanks to you! And I am on a counsel job, you should know about that" "I do, ever since you left that day. Left me and Aries!" I flinched again as I was looking at the ground but I looked up at him. I was MAD. I went up to him and slapped him HARD. "How dare you." I said in a calm voice "how DARE YOU! IM HERE BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU FILTHY PEICE OF HUMAN!" "I'm sorry dragonfly, I thought you would understand" "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I UNDERSTOOD?!" "Dragonfly are you okay? How do you two know each other?" Lucy asked "He has some explaining to do. And do tell the truth this time. Or I will do the same thing I did last time." I swished my hand to make a portal to the magic counsel office. I stepped through and went up to the guards. I think they scenced my anger for they let me in quickly. As promised a man was waiting for me. He had blue hair and some mark over his eye. "I'm Jellal. I'll be training with you." "I'm dragonfly. How unfortunate for you I'm am mad. I hurt when I am mad."