When he finds you dead

💛Alone/Hades💛
He's the Lord of the Underworld. He's probably pretty used to seeing and to one's dismay, creating a mess of dead people. But when Hades sees you lying on the ground, having bled out already, he's shaking in his boots. You were his lover, his whole life, that he was willing to spend an eternity with. And now... you've left a place where the death lord was ready to live on forever just because of your love. Hades falls to his knees and pulls you close, trembling with anger and sadness as he realizes you're gone. The more he looks at your peaceful face, the more Hades begins to break down into tears. He's definitely not used to seeing people he loves dead in his arms, as they are the really important parts of his life. Safe to say, Hades isn't doing too hot because of your death and he wants to literally fucking kill something for your sake...

🐴Yato🐴
He's stunned at first, not knowing what's going on. But when Yato realizes it's you that's dead, he's already racing over to your bloody body and begging you to live. You're everything Yato ever needed in his life, and now, you've breathed your last breath in his eyes. With tears rolling down his cheeks, Yato vows that your death will not be in vain, and he will avenge you. Poor guy is so weakened with grief that he doesn't notice his friends running to his side...

❤️Tenma❤️
Jesus Christ. As if Tenma hasn't gone through enough already! As soon as he sees your dead body on the path in front of him, Tenma's blood freezes in his veins. He's literally having a panic attack as he rushes over to you, falling to his knees immediately as soon as he reaches your body. Tenma shakes you multiple times, but you don't seem to be waking up, which makes him start to worry. When Tenma reaches out to touch your face, his hand brings back a drop of blood, startling him. As soon as he puts the pieces together, Tenma screams your name up to the heavens and cries heavily into your shoulder, cradling you close to his armored chest.You were the last connection he had to his hometown, and now you've died along with the remains of his old orphanage Alone set to burn. Poor guy just cries to himself until he's out of tears to weep, saddened that you've left him so quickly when you have barely begun your relationship. A watery-eyed Tenma keeps you next to his heart until Dohko and Shion arrive, falling into a bit of a depression after realizing that he once again failed to save the people he loves....