What is their opinion on cuddles

🐴Yato🐴
May not seem like it, but he actually enjoys cuddles. The best part about the cuddles for Yato is that he gets to be close to you, and he loves that very much. In fact, Yato basically pouts when you don't cuddle with him as often as he'd like you to. This is why you almost always find yourself laying directly on Yato's legs whenever you come home. Oh boy...

💛Alone/Hades💛
Despises them with a burning passion. The only reason he even tries to cuddle is for you and you alone.Oh, if his subordinates knew you were cuddling, they'd tease him mercilessly about it. But try as he might not smile when he cuddles, Alone actually has a ghost of a smile on his face because you are worth it. Awww, the impressionable Alone has a tiny soft spot for you, especially because he wouldn't be doing this if he didn't love you dearly. You guys are so sweet....

❤️Tenma❤️
Oh, Tenma adores cuddles! Man needs a whole lot of love and affection, considering that all of his village was destroyed by his best friend. Anyway, Tenma loves the quaint little moments with you, where you two lay on each other's chest and surround yourselves with the gentle warmth flowing from your cosmos. Even if you don't always want to cuddle, Tenma still likes it when you give him affection regardless. This freaking boy, I swear to god! One of these days, your heart will implode from Tenma's cuteness.