When he first meets you

❤️Tenma❤️
You end up crashing into him at the end of his destroyed village before the Forest of Death. Tenma is surprised when he sees you, as he thought that everyone had long since burned to death. Turns out you have a small apartment near the end of the village, so you were safe from Alone's wrath. Before he heads into the Forest of Death, Tenma smiles softly to himself as he can't wait to see you again because you bring a smile to his face.

🐴Yato🐴
You two meet after him and Yuziriha  rescue Tenma from his underwhelming captivity. Suffice to say, Yato is flustered by you, and his cheeks are red hot as he introduces himself to you. As Yato says bye to you, he notices his heart's beating real fast. Could your meeting have been fate? Or destiny? Whatever it is, Yato enjoys every second of this feeling.

💛Alone/Hades💛
You meet when some crooks are trying to swindle you into giving up your money. You barely have time to react before blood spews from those jerk's chests, and your savior turns his attention to you. You don't know why, but there's a slight lull in your chest as you continue to stare into those sparkling ocean blue eyes. Little do you know, that meeting would turn out to be more fated than you thought. Oh boy, here we go.