When they get jealous

❤️Tenma❤️
Tenma trusts you with all his heart and soul, but then again, you still feel his grip tighten on your hand when a random boy starts tryna ask you out to dinner or some shit. He's fine with that since you know how to handle yourself with this conversation, but if the boy gets touchy touchy? Oh boy, the gloves come off. Yeah, that boy ain't nothing now, thanks to the deadly aura Tenma is giving off. Eep.

🐴Yato🐴
Yato does have morals, but that flies out the window when he sees someone else getting too cozy with you. Basically, Yato storms over there and angrily threatens the guy to stay away from you, or else he'll Unicorn Gallop him into Submission. Yeah, after that, you have to drag Yato away before he causes a scene with other boys because you know full well he will start one for your sake. Oh, good god........

💛Alone/Hades💛
Hades almost hardly ever gets jealous, if at all, but don't count that out of the picture just yet. Since his vessel belongs to a kind, pure boy, Hades just waits in the background until he can get some action cause he knows you won't like him destroying intruders. However, if a boy gets too close for comfort towards you, that's when Hades immediately warps in front of him and scares him off with a death glare. It seems like the other boys have gotten the memo you're taken by the Lord of Underworld himself because no one else even dares to make a single move on you or else.