When he sees you again

🐴Yato🐴
He sees you training in a small clearing not too far from where him, Tenma, and Yuziriha are. So, of course, he takes the liberty of walking over there and chatting with you.Along the way Yato's cheeks are red as he continues talking with you. You try to hide it, but you're just now realizing that you have a crush on Yato, and your feelings for him appear to be wholeheartedly reciprocated. Hee hee, oh goodness.

💛Alone/Hades💛
Apparently, Pandora allowed you to stay in his domain because your home was destroyed. Alone is annoyed she didn't ask him first, but he changes his mind when he sees you. He's also a bit surprised when he starts blushing around you because Alone didn't think that was possible after becoming Hade's vessel. This will definitely be interesting, indeed......

❤️Tenma❤️
He was plagued by constant nightmares during the night and decided to make his way to your apartment. You have no idea what the hell is going on when Tenma suddenly shows up at your window and, after being let in, immediately latches onto you, crying. So you have no choice but to rub Tenma's back  and gently console him until he stops sobbing into your shoulder. Yeah, the tears eventually run dry, but you would never forget this moment...