Chapter 8 | Piggyback

Lola decided that we will buy my school supplies in kabacan we will ride a bus, or a jeep first for about 2 hours I guess? But today Lola can't go with me kasi she doesn't feel well kaya Lola decided na Theo would come with me nalang and Angie will be staying in the house to watch over Lola.

Pumayag nalang din ako since next week will be the starting of classes and I don't have school supplies pa and Theo will be going there too kasi kukunin niya ang uniform niya and he's going to find a boarding house to stay in.

"Lola, are you sure you're okay po? We can send you to the hospital naman po eh" I worriedly asked Lola.

"Normal lang ito apo, wag Kang mag-alala nandito naman si Gie-gie tsaka signs of aging na ito" she jokingly said to me, I softly smiled to her

"Okay po, basta wag po kayong mag wo-work po ha?" I looked at Gie-gie.

"Take care of Lola Gie-gie, don't let her do some work ha, and if ever....just call me" As if Gie-gie understands what I want to say he smiles at me.

"Oo Naman Ilara, mag-ingat kayo ha pasalubong na rin" I smiled at her.

"Of course Gie-gie, how could I forget that... so we'll get going na bye Lola, Gie-gie" I said and hug them both.

"Lola Mauna na po kami" Theo said and then makes mano at Lola.
"Ingat kayo ha" paalala ni Lola.

"Theo are we going to ride a bus?" I asked Theo, we're here at the highway waiting for the bus or jeep rather. It's my first time riding a bus, nakasakay na Ako ng jeep right? Is it the same the multi-cab and the jeep?

"Hindi, mag j-jeep tayo" he said and then fix his bag pack, he is wearing a white shirt and it's that fit on him just on his biceps part Hindi naman kasi siya masyadong macho like the other boys but I find him hot though. He paired it with a jeans and a white shoes and he didn't bother to style his hair pero bagay parin sa kanya.

While I'm wearing a maroon double lining shirt that hugs my body kaya it shows my curves I paired it with a black skirt that above my knee and a white strapped sandals I also tied my hair into ponytail.

"Bakit sa jeep we can ride a bus naman diba?" I asked again.

" Matagal pa dadaan yung bus Ilara" I just shut my mouth para kasing badtrip siya.

"Toy! Jowa mo? Swerte natin ah!" A man in his 30's said and he's riding a payong-payong parang tricycle lang din na may side car.

I looked at Theo who's looking at me too.

"Uhmm no p-" but I was cut off because Theo cut me.

Umakbay Siya sa akin na ikinabigla ko "Opo, Ganda noh?" He said to the man and looked at me with smile in his face. While I was looking at him, confused what is he talking about?

"What are you talking about?" I removed his hands on me and face the man I was about to talk when the man talked.

"Kay gandang Bata, Bagay na Bagay kayo toy!" The man said that made me blush, kaya instead of telling him na I am not Theo's jowa ay tumahimik nalang ako.

When the man leave ay siniko ko si Theo "Why are you telling him na we're Jowa's?" I asked him kaya tumawa lang Siya and he didn't even answered me.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" But he just ignored me again smiling like an idiot.

I didn't bother him again after how many times I'm asking him because I didn't get an answer until the jeep came, He let me in first then he followed naka pwesto kami sa likod ng driver he said na mas maganda daw dito para Hindi kami masagabal if ever na may papasok or bababa.