Please read

Hi, I'm well aware that it has been a long time since I've spoken to you, however, I feel the need to address this. I have been absent from this app almost entirely from the day I posted the last update on this story, until a few days ago. I am ever grateful and so so appreciative of the grace and support you showed me when I initially announced that I'd be taking some time away, and the more recent comments I've seen since I logged back in.

That being said, I've received multiple comments regarding the origin of this story and assuming that it may have been plagiarized or stolen from another writer's work. While I empathize with the intentions of such remarks, having had my works stolen/copied before, I assure you those assumptions are wrong. I am not familiar with the story I'm being compared to, so I apologize for any similarities between the two as I fully believed my work was entirely original. I do not support plagiarism in any capacity and would never intentionally act in stealing another's ideas. I know how frustrating it feels to have that happen, and wouldn't wish for others to experience the same.

All of my stories are entirely original, and while unfortunately unfinished, their storylines follow the time in which my mind develops each chapter. Though my absence was far longer than I had anticipated, I still have hope to finish my stories as I readjust back into my writing habits. I know I can't change anyone's opinion if they're already decided, but I hope this alleviates any false assumptions into the origin of this story and the nature of my personal morals.

Thank you for your concern, I would hope that my readers would have the same defense if they were to find another writer copying my work.

Thank you for your support as well. Much love xx

- EJ