Morning after anniversary

POV......

At morning,

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, the sunlight streaming in through the curtains and casting a warm glow across the room. He glanced down at Yoongi, who was still asleep in his arms. He was beautiful in the morning light, his hair messy and his face relaxed and peaceful.

Taehyung felt a surge of tenderness and affection as he looked down at the way their bodies were intertwined. Their legs were tangled together beneath the sheets, and Taehyung could feel Yoongi's body pressed against his own.

"So my Professor husband will be on leave today" Taehyung chuckled as he teased

Yoongi groaned and burrowed deeper into Taehyung's arms, attempting to hide his face from the sunlight and Taehyung's teasing.

"Shut up, I'm still too tired from last night."

"Hyung who was moaning my name

Ahh taehyung faster ahhh" taehyung mimics and mocked yoongi

Yoongi's cheeks flushed bright red at Taehyung's teasing, and he weakly punched his shoulder.

"Stop it! You're being so annoying."

He pulled the sheets up over his head to try and hide his embarrassment, but Taehyung just chuckled and leaned down to plant a kiss on his exposed arm.

Taehyung pulled the sheets back down so he could see Yoongi's face, his eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Aww, don't be embarrassed, baby. It's not my fault you were being so vocal last night."

"Tae thanks for the payals they were so good and nice" yoongi said gratefully

Taehyung chuckled as he remembered the way the payals had clicked and scraped against the sheets. They had added an extra layer of sensuality to their night of passion.

"I'm glad you liked them. They looked absolutely gorgeous on you."

"But why you didn't let me remove them last night?" Yoongi asked curiosly.

Taehyung's teasing smile widened at Yoongi's question. He reached out and gently ran his fingers over the payals on Yoongi's feet.

"I wanted to hear them make noise as we moved together. It was like a soundtrack to our night."

He watched as Yoongi's cheeks flushed even redder at his words, his eyes narrowing in a mixture of embarrassment and annoyance.

"You're so annoying. You just like to tease me, don't you?"

"Maybe a little. But you know you secretly love it."

He leaned down to press a quick kiss to Yoongi's cheek, enjoying the way his husband tried to pout and look annoyed but couldn't quite hide his amusement.

"Admit it, baby. You love it when I tease you."

"Taehyung you are annoying you know" yoongi said

Taehyung laughed and nodded his head, playfully agreeing with Yoongi's assessment.

"Yes, I am. But you married me anyway."

He reached out again, this time tracing a finger along the curve of Yoongi's collarbone. The memory of last night was still fresh in his mind, and he couldn't resist the urge to tease his husband a little more.

"And you loved every minute of it, didn't you?"

"Shut up tannie" yoongi whinned

Taehyung smiled knowingly at Yoongi's response. He loved how easily flustered his husband could get, especially when he was teasing him. He leaned down and kissed the underside of Yoongi's jaw, his lips brushing against the sensitive skin.

"Make me."

He could feel the sharp intake of breath from Yoongi as he nibbled gently on the spot he had just kissed. Taehyung knew exactly how to push Yoongi's buttons, and he loved the way his husband's body responded to his touch.

Yoongi moaned then immediately clapped his hands on his mouth.

Taehyung chuckled at the sound of Yoongi's moan, feeling a sense of satisfaction at the effect he was having on his husband. He continued to nibble and press kisses along Yoongi's jawline, his lips leaving a trail of fire in their wake.

"That's it, baby. Can't resist me, can you?"

Yoongi pushed him off

"Tannie You still can't skip office Even if I can skip university lacture today" yoongi said in slight scolding tone.

Taehyung pouted dramatically as Yoongi pushed him away, his expression one of mock disappointment.

"But baby, I don't want to go to work when I could be spending the day with you."

"Tannie you know you can't" yoongi said sternly

Taehyung sighed and relented, knowing that Yoongi was right. He couldn't just skip work, no matter how much he would prefer to spend the day with his husband.

"Fine, fine. I'll go to work. But I'm not happy about it."

Yoongi made his way to the bathroom to take a relaxing shower while limping

Taehyung watched as Yoongi limped towards the bathroom, a mixture of amusement and concern on his face. He knew that Yoongi was likely still feeling sore from the activities of the night before, and a wry smile tugged at the corners of his lips.

"Looks like you're a bit hobbled today, huh, baby?"

"Shut up tae it's your fault" yoongi yelled from behind

Taehyung chuckled again, unable to resist teasing his husband just one more time.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll make sure to take extra good care of you when I get home tonight."

Just then,

Yoongi was already in the shower, the hot water cascading over his body and soothing his sore muscles, when the bathroom door opened and Taehyung stepped in, a wicked gleam in his eyes.

"Mind if I join you, baby?"

TBC......

Guys There is another smut after this chapter and I got no good reaction or much comments as I was expecting so should I write the smuts or should I skip it.

Bcz this book is as I mentioned adult rated I wrote the smut But I'm unsure should I add it or not.