Shower 🚿 Things

⚠️Smut ahead
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 Don't read if uncomfortable........

POV ..........

"Mind if I join you, baby?Besides lets save water and time"said Tae as he slipped his hand on Yoongi's waist

Yoongi let out a soft gasp at the feel of Taehyung's hand on his waist, the familiar touch sending a shiver down his spine. He leaned back against his husband's chest, enjoying the feel of the warm water cascading over them both.

"You just want an excuse to see me naked, don't you?"

Taehyung chuckled, his hands wandering over Yoongi's body and tracing the lines of his stomach and chest. His lips found their way to the back of Yoongi's neck, his teeth nibbling gently at the skin there.

"Can you blame me for wanting to see you naked? You're so gorgeous, baby."

Taehyung back hugged yoongi and then yoongi felt taehyung's arousal pressed against his back

"T-tae ~"

Taehyung hummed as he breathed in the scent of his husband's body.

"What it is hyung" taehyung spoke in husky voice just near Yoongi's ears sending shivers down his love's spine.

"Y-you a-are ha-hard~" yoongi breathed out his words were shaky

"I know so my hyung you gotta help me with it" taehyung purred he he turned yoongi to face him.

Taehyung pulled yoongi into a deep kiss taking his breath away. His hands traced Yoongi's curves and hips.

The shower stall was quickly filled with their moans and gasps, the sound of the water mixing with the sounds of their pleasure. Taehyung's hands were everywhere, touching and caressing every inch of Yoongi's body that he could reach.

Taehyung couldn't get enough of the taste and feel of his husband, his love and desire for him building with every passing second.

The steam from the shower was condensing on the walls and glass, creating a steamy, almost dream-like environment around them. They were completely lost in each other, their bodies moving together in a rhythm that was both familiar and exhilarating.

Taehyung's lips found Yoongi's neck again, his teeth nibbling and biting at the sensitive skin. He could feel Yoongi shiver in response, his body responding eagerly to his touch.

Taehyung pinned yoongi against the wall Taehyung's body pressed against Yoongi's, trapping him between the cold tile wall and his own heated skin. His hips rocked against Yoongi's, the friction between them causing a moan to escape from his lips.

Taehyung raised yoongi by his thighs as yoongi wrapped his legs around taehyung's hips. Taehyung's hands gripped Yoongi's thighs, holding him in place as he continued to nibble and kiss his neck, his breath coming in shuddering gasps.

Teahyung pushed passed Yoongi's tigh heat earning a loud moan from him.

Ahhh Tae ~

Naagggg ,

The sweet noises that yoongi made was like music to taehyung's ears. The melody yoongi produced was soo Good so pleasurable for taehyung.
Their bodies moved together in a slow, almost languid rhythm, their movements becoming more desperate and urgent as their pleasure built. Taehyung's hands wandered over Yoongi's body, his touch possessive

He could feel Yoongi trembling beneath him, his body arching into him as he sought more contact.

Taehyung captured Yoongi's lips in a fierce kiss, his tongue delving into his mouth and exploring every inch. He could feel Yoongi's hands clawing at his back, nails raking down his skin in a desperate attempt to bring him closer.