Mirror by the bed side

POV....

⚠️⚠️ADULT CONTENT AHEAD

.

.

.

In hotel suite,

As Taehyung stepped into the room and saw Yoongi lying there, overwhelmed with pleasure and writhing on the bed, his breath hitched in his throat.

"Holy shi- " he breathed, his eyes wide as he watched his partner shiver and gasp under the onslaught of pleasure.

He couldn't believe the sight before him. Yoongi was completely wrecked, his eyes closed, his cheeks flushed, and his body trembling with each wave of pleasure. Taehyung felt a rush of possessiveness and desire surge through him as he took in the sight of his partner completely lost in ecstasy.

"Look at you,Hyung," he whispered, his voice low and gravelly with need. "So goddamn beautiful."

Taehyung shed his clothes on the entrance and walked towards his wrecked pleasure driven husband.

T-taehyung ahhh taehyung.

His eyes darkened with desire as he heard His lover moaning his name with such intensity. He approached the bed, his footsteps slow and deliberate, feeling a primal need to claim and possess his partner completely.

"You're making such pretty sounds for me, Hyung," he murmured, his voice low and huskier than usual. "Can't get enough of them."

Taehyung climbed onto the bed, crawling on top of Yoongi and hovering over him. He stared down at his partner's flushed face, taking in the sight of his closed eyes, parted lips, and ragged breaths.

"Look at me, love," he commanded, his voice firm but gentle. "I want to see your face when I make you unravel."

Can't ~" yoongi responded as his eyes were literally rolled bad his skull out of pure pleasure.

Taehyung smiled at Yoongi's response it made Taehyung even more determined to push him over the edge.

"Oh, but you will," he said, his voice low and seductive. "You're going to look at me when I make you scream my name."

He leaned down and captured Yoongi's lips in a deep and possessive kiss, his tongue delving into his mouth with a hunger that mirrored his own desire. His hands roamed over Yoongi's body, teasing and caressing every inch of his skin as he continued to kiss him senseless.

As Taehyung broke the kiss and looked up, he noticed the mirror on the bedside table, reflecting the scene before them. He smirked as he realized that he could use it to his advantage.

(A huge mirror by bed side imagine  guys imagine)

"You see that mirror, Hyung?" he whispered, his lips skimming down the side of Yoongi's neck, making him shiver. "I want you to look at it. I want you to watch yourself as I take you apart."

Yoongi forced his pleasure driven eyes to open up and see his  own  pleasure drowned reflection

Taehyung smiled as Yoongi force his eyes open to look at himself in the mirror. His cheeks were flushed, his eyes half-lidded with pleasure, and his lips parted as he gasped and panted.

"That's it, Hyung. Now look at yourself, all flushed and wrecked for me," he murmured, his hands roaming over Yoongi's body possessively.

He moved to capture Yoongi's lips again, his kiss gentle yet possessive, his tongue exploring his mouth hungrily. As he kissed him, he continued to guide Yoongi's gaze towards the mirror, making sure that he could see himself completely undone by pleasure.