14 (Chance)

Seungcheol pov

I was looking for Jeonghan but couldn't find him. I am happy cause I think I did what was right. I apologized and confessed my feelings. Maybe it wasn't the time for confessing but my heart was exploding when I saw his tears. I didn't want to say it like that but things went like this.
"Ahhh where is this child?" After what happened I haven't seen him. I went to the study room and saw him packing his stuffs.

"Where are you going?" He jumped in his place.
"Did I scare you?" He didn't say anything and put his hand on his heart.
"Hey is something wrong with you? Let's go to a doctor." He again didn't say anything.
"Why you don't answer me? Are you ignoring me?" He sighed looking at me.
"No sir I just got shocked. And more we ourself are doctors so no need for that." He said shaking his uead.
"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He shurgged.
"No problem sir!"

"So where are you going?" He looked at me.
"Home!"
"But we have work. Remember our research." He pouted.
"I am... tired." I nodded.
"Very good be this vocal always ok? You can go home." He nodded. I wanted to ask him what does he think about the things happened.
"So? Did you.... accept... my apologize?" He looked at me.

"Of course sir!" He said and smiled zipping his bag. From his smile I can say he has really accepted that.
"Yeah?" He nodded.
"It means alot when someone accepts his wrongs and apologize. So yeah I really accepted your apologize." I smiled.
"So what about the other thing?" He narrowed his eyes.
"Other thing?" I bit my bottom lip.
"I really meant when I said.... I love you." I lowered my head. I am always confident but I don't know why this one is this hard.

"You...shocked me."
"So... it means... you don't love me?"
"Sir you don't think that I must love you right now am I right?" I looked at him.
"What wrong is with me? I am handsome at least everyone says that." He looked at me and sighed.
"Let's not speak about this sir -"
"Why?" He smiled.
"Sir I am tired you too... and more my dad's waiting for me." I nodded. I can understand why he doesn't love me.
I did alot to him.

Jeonghan pov

I was about to go when he stopped me.
"Do you love...someone else?" His voice was cracking. He is not the Dr Choi I know.
"Sir!"
"I understand if you like someone else and even hate me. I just want to know what is my place and know if I must move on." I looked at him. I really don't know anything.

"I don't love someone else and also..... I don't hate you." He smiled and came to me. I looked at him.
"But about us.....I'm not sure it'll wo-"
"Give me a chance!" He said looking me with hopeful eyes.
"What?" He held my hands.
"Please! Give me a chance. I will show you I deserve this chance. Please help me! If I'm wrong tell me if I'm behaving wrong tell me. If I'm speaking wrong tell me. Please Jeonghan I need you. Beside the fact I love you... you... you kinda help me. To be good. To show myself better! In everything. Just look everytime you are next to me. Please give this chance to me. Ummm... the time we are boyfriends. You can think about it and if you want we can finish acting and if you fall for me. We can start a new life!"

I didn't know what to say but I don't know why I trust his words. I can feel his love even from his eyes. I didn't know he is like this but Dr Choi is like a kid that doesn't know lots of things whrn it comes to emotions and behaving to other people. My dad always says everyone deserves a chance.

"I must think about it."
"Huh?"
"You didn't think I must answer now did you?" I asked and looked at him. He stole his look from me. I smiled and shook my head. I knew he wanted his answer right now. He is like this you must answer him when he asks something.
"Sure I knew that! You can think." I nodded.
"Ok I have to go. My dad is alone." He nodded.
"Jeonghan!"
"Yeah?"
"Ummm... I love you!" He said and quickly went out of the room. I chuckled he is really funny!