5 (The way he looks)

Seungcheol pov

As I came out of my car I saw Jeonghan coming out of his car.
"I thought his car wasn't working." I murmured and went to him. As he saw me he smiled and bowed.

"Hello sir!" I nodded and looked at his car. It was another one.
"Let's go we have alot to do." He nodded and followed me.
"Ummm... sir sorry can I go home alittle earlier?"
"Why?"
"Sir my dad is not feeling well moreover we have a guest tonight. Actually my dad is on wheelchair and cannot walk he just has me and I must be with him." He said and pouted and looked at me with puppy eyes. I was doing my best not to smile.
My heart ached as he said his dad is on a wheelchair. I didn't let him go to his birthday. Whenever I see people on wheelchair they remind Dr Yoon to me.
"You can go." He smiled.
"Thank you sir!" Then something came in my mind. Maybe he was crying cause of his dad condition.

"Ok we must work on the re-"
"Oh sorry sir!" His phone rang and he answered that.
"Yes dad!"
"Jeonghan...baby!" I couldn't hear the voice correctly but it was a bold voice. It was.... familiar. In my whole life three people have this bold voice my dad Taehyung and Dr Yoon.
"Yes dad!" So it is his dad.
"I haven't seen him dad I've just arrived."
"Ok! Ok ok ok! Wow what is with this amount of stress?"
"Dad I am the one who must have stress he is coming cause of me." Cause of him?
"You are on your whinning mode. Listen to Moonbyul and take your pills. On time!" He giggled.
"Good boy bye!" He looked at me and smiled.

"Sorry sir my dad is alittle excited cause of tonight."
"Guess this guest is very important." He chuckled.
"He is!" I nodded.

We reached the floor and came out of the elevator. As soon as we came out of it we saw Taehyung. Jeonghan smiled and bowed.
"Hello Dr Kim!" Taehyung smiled and greeted him.
"Is Mr Yoon ok?" Jeonghan nodded happily. So I guessed correctly. It was about his dad.
"Good! Take a good care of him ok?" He nodded.
"Yes sir!" He then looked at me and smirked.
"Good morning Dr Choi!" I nodded.
"Morning!"
"Sorry I have alot to do Jeonghan today you have class with me don't forget."
"Yes sir." He then left.

"I am going to my office I will come to studyroom soon." He smiled. How can he smile all the time?
"Yes sir!"

Jeonghan pov

We all were waiting for Dr Choi and Dr Kim.
They came and we bowed.
"Ok what do we have for today?" Dr Choi asked.
"Three throat surgeries and and an apandisite surgery sir."

"What about me?"
"Two apandisite surgeries and a throat surgery. Plus ahand surgery sir the little boy they brought today." So now it is time to see who will attend the surgery.
"Hong Jisoo Kim Mingyu Lisa and again Kim Mingyu will assisst me." Again he didn't choose me.
"Sir I must assisst Dr Hong too. I cannot be in two surgeries." Mingyu said. I knew it is cause of me.
"Dr Hong I have no choice." Joshua chuckled.
"No choice? What about Dr Yoo-"
"Joshua Hong you will do whatever your heads say am I right?" Joshua became silent.

I did my best not to cry. He knows how badly I want to see his throat surgery. He is really good in that and I must learn.

"Yoon Jeonghan for the throat surgery. Lisa for one apendisite surgery and Hong Jisoo for the hand surgery." Dr Kim said.
"Jeonghan has to help in my rese-" Dr Kim cut Dr Choi.
"I need him and I can ask this from my student." Dr Choi looked at me and then Dr Kim. He chuckled and didn't say anything.
"Sorry sir but one of your surgeries are remained."
"No! Dr Hong told us Jeonghan can do apendisite surgeries himself. He will do except me. Jeonghan who do you prefer to assisst you?" Dr Kim looked at me.

"What? How can you give a surgery-" He again cut Dr Kim.
"Jeonghan don't you want to choose your assistant?"
"Sir-"
"Taehyung!"
"Dr Hong told he can do this kind of surgeries and more the patient is MINE not yours so I appreciate you if you don't come in the middle of a conversation which you are not included." We gasped as Dr Kim said those sentences to Dr Choi. I could see fire in Dr Choi's eyes.
"Jeonghan!" Dr Kim looked at me.
"Yes...sir?"
"Your assisstant?"
"Kim.....Mingyu sir!"
"Ok! We are done. Now go back to your work."