Chapter Six: I love you...B

Anashé

He still hasn't fucked me.

And at this point I know something is wrong. He could not convince me otherwise...not even God coulda come down and say "Ana, everything is fine,"

Because it is not.

I have the kids with me at the gym, trying to work off some steam. I've been handling my orgasms myself but, what my toys can do will never compare to what Kai does.

I miss it.

I ran on the treadmill lost in my thoughts. Thank God the Gym has a playground for kids. I picked them up from their grandmother's house.

Kai bought Mommy a house over in Norbrook a few years back. She was renting it at first, but then the other day she said she wanted a change. She and Amala have been here, spending the summer. It's been nice having them closer.

I felt the presence of someone starting the treadmill beside me, but I don't lose my focus, keeping my stride.

"You're tense Anashé," I'm startled by the soft, almost menacing voice. I glanced to see it was Michael and rolled my eyes.

Michael was shirtless with a black pair of Gym shorts on. He fit right into this gym like he belonged...his physique was top fucking tier...on par with Kai to be honest. The man was fine, I can't even lie, plus he was chocolate with wild honey shade eyes, eyelashes long as fuck too...him look mixed with supn, but I don't have value what that is.

"I look tense because enough keep popping up on me instead don't letting me know where and when we should meet in advance," I say without looking in his direction.

Call me crazy, but I hired a private investigator. If Kai ever found out he'd kill me, but I knew the man. I knew him like I knew myself, like I knew our kids. Something was wrong. I've figured out that it wasn't me, it wasn't anything wrong with the business...as far as Juba sneaks and tells me...and as far as any problems with Ollie or Scamma, nuttn. So it all has me stumped.

So, Michael, my private investigator, has been tracking him for me. Michael came highly recommended a few years back by one of Kai's clients was in a little situation with an issue he had with a police officer. Kai wanted some dirt on the guy to use it against him to get the upper hand and Michael was instrumental in that.

Now, he works for me for the price of 100 thousand a week for tracking, and so on. Whatever Michael finds comes right to me, and he discards it on his end after I've received the information. He's clean, confidential and oddly enough I trust him.

"I already told you Anashé...it's just how I do business," He smirked. "It's how I guarantee my safety."

"So you think I'd set you up? I hired you for christ sakes,"

"Just let it go Mrs Evans," He chuckled. " So your weekly updates have been sent to your email, but there was one thing I couldn't send."

My curiosity stood up stiff like a hood right now. I stopped the treadmill and casually made my way over to the weights, picking up two ten pound dumbbells. I felt his presence beside me, grabbing up two 40 pound weights, and started his lifts-one arm after the other.

"So?"

He sighed, "Always so Bossy, mus' be the fact that you always get your way,"

"Michael yuh see if a plan you plan fi mess wid my head today, I'm honestly not in the-"

"He killed Rodney," As he said the words my head spun to him, with shock written all over my face. My lungs felt like they were being filled with smoke, burning...