Chapter One: Know Yuh Limited

BOOK 3

Anashé

“Throw that ass back, B!” He grunted, ramming into me with every bit of power He had. “You fucked around, suh now yuh a guh feel it. Mi seh fi throw it rass back!”

Fuckkk! I—I can't breathe. My legs are shaking and my elbows burn from the friction on the sheets. I try to match his pace…but Kai is too upset.

“Malikai!” I cried out, the feeling of being tortured and pleasured at the same time was too much for all my senses. I was in overdrive, and I knew I couldn't handle anymore…not after cumming three times already. “Baby, please!...fuckkk!”

“Shut up! Just, shut up!” He growled. “Mi tell yuh say a fi yuh own, a fi yuh cocky, anno fi she, anno bomboclaat Zasha own!”

“I know-ow-ow—ahh, fuck, Kai!”

“Nah man, you can't fucking know and still a misbehave, Ana!” Him kiss him teeth, flipping me over on my back in one swift move. “Weh the frig do yuh, B?”

The moment our eyes met, I noticed he was not playing with me. He was so serious. He was upset with me to the brim and it was my fault.

He sunk his dick deep inside my swollen, achy, wet, pussy and not even for a moment did he slow down. Kai reached down and grabbed my throat, pulling me up to kiss him. The kiss is cut short by my moans as he destroys me. 

“I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry!” I moaned, feeling my body shake, and my orgasm build in my abdomen as with each stroke my clit is engaged. My body tensed against his, and I reached for his back, digging my nails in as the orgasm took me.

Not but a few strokes more and he was grunting, cumming inside of me. His hand loosened from my throat, and I collapsed on the pool table, catching my breath.

In my haze, I looked down at him standing between my legs, his eyes shut and shoulder muscles pronounced as he balanced himself on his fists on the table, on either side of my body. Slowly, he eased himself out of me, and the warmth of his cum pooling under my ass as it ran out, sent another form of sweet-sensation down my spine. 

I watch him walk off, toward his clothes on the ground, putting on each layer that he took off before and while fucking me.We ended up in his lounge on the west wing of the house. It doubled as an office, too.

It's where he has most of his meetings, legal and otherwise. 

I had a bar, the pool table I'm now on, a living room for itself with a large TV mounted and  a twelve seater mahogany desk. The room was modern, with brown or wood accents. It’s how he wanted it. It even had its own gold chandelier.

He chased me back here after what went down today. 

Once he was dressed, he held his head down, unable to look at me with both hands in his pockets.

“Almost ten years together and now you wah display this…this fuckry side of yuh mentality? Even though mi tell yuh say mi nah fuck di girl,” he sighed, like the words were cutting him as he said them. “Ana, mi neva build this life wid yuh, fi yuh come fuck it up ova yuh insecurities!”

“Malikai, I'm not tryna do that, boo, it's just that—”

“You want Aria and Max to grow up without the two of us together? You wanna give them a broken home?” He looked up at me and I could see the redness in his eyes. He was so pissed, and hurt…I fucked up. “If you think mi a guh mek you fuck up this marriage it nah go guh suh. Mi and you? Cannot leff, that will neva fucking happen. So fi di last fucking time, mi Zasha nuh deh, we nah fuck, we nah as much as have a phone call unless a work.”