part 6

**Title: Unspoken Bonds: Megumi x Reader** 
**Part Six**

It was the weekend, and Y/N felt like she finally had a chance to relax. The training at Jujutsu High was relentless, and though she was driven to prove herself, she needed a break—a chance to feel like herself again. She missed the freedom of just being Y/N, the carefree girl who could walk through the city without a worry.

Standing in front of her closet, Y/N decided to dress up a little. She wanted to feel confident, to remind herself that she was more than just a jujutsu sorcerer in training. She chose a sleek white tube top that hugged her curves perfectly, paired with low-rise jeans that showed off her toned stomach. She threw on a cropped jacket to add a bit of flair, but it didn't hide the hints of her red lace bra peeking from the top or the thong strings resting on her hips. The outfit was bold but tasteful, just the way she liked it. She slipped into her favorite pair of sneakers, grabbed her phone and wallet, and headed out.

The sun was shining, the city buzzing with life as she made her way downtown. Y/N loved the energy of the city—the way it pulsed with excitement, each street filled with people going about their lives. She decided to start her day with a bit of shopping. As she strolled through the crowded streets, she let herself get lost in the rhythm of it all, her worries about jujutsu training fading away with every step.

After popping into a few stores and picking up a couple of cute tops and accessories, Y/N decided to take a break. She spotted a small cafe with outdoor seating and made her way over, thinking a coffee would be perfect right about now. But as she approached, she noticed a familiar figure standing by the entrance, chatting animatedly with another person.

It was Yuji, grinning from ear to ear as he talked to someone she couldn't quite see. Her heart did a little flip, not out of excitement but out of curiosity. She hadn't expected to run into anyone from school today, let alone Yuji.

As she got closer, she realized who Yuji was talking to. Gojo Satoru, the ever-charismatic and slightly unpredictable teacher of Jujutsu High, stood beside Yuji, his trademark blindfold wrapped around his eyes, his white hair gleaming in the sunlight. And standing just behind them, hands in his pockets, was Megumi. He looked as stoic as ever, but there was a hint of discomfort in his stance—like he'd rather be anywhere but here.

Y/N considered turning around and avoiding them entirely, but Yuji spotted her before she could make her escape.

"Y/N!" he called out, waving her over with his usual enthusiasm. "Hey! Over here!"

Y/N sighed, realizing she was caught, and put on her best smile as she walked over to them. "Hey, Yuji. Gojo-sensei. Megumi," she greeted, nodding at each of them.

Gojo's grin widened beneath his blindfold. "Well, well, well. Look who decided to grace the city with her presence," he teased, his tone light. "What brings you out here today, Y/N?"

"Just doing some shopping," she replied with a shrug. "Needed a break from all the training. You know how it is."

Yuji nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, I get that. We were just out getting some snacks. Gojo-sensei insisted on treating us today."

Gojo laughed, clapping Yuji on the shoulder. "Well, I figured you kids deserve a little reward for all your hard work. Plus, it's good to get out of the school once in a while. Keeps things interesting."

Megumi, who had been silent up until now, finally spoke up. "I told you I didn't need a reward," he muttered, his gaze shifting to the ground. But then his eyes flicked up and landed on Y/N, taking in her outfit with a quick, almost imperceptible glance. For a brief moment, his expression softened—something like surprise flashed across his face—but then it was gone, replaced by his usual neutral mask.

Y/N noticed the fleeting look and felt a small smile tug at her lips. She wasn't sure what to make of it, but she decided not to dwell on it. "What about you guys? Just out for snacks?"

Gojo nodded. "Yep! And now that you're here, you should join us. It's a beautiful day, and we're already out and about. Why not make the most of it?"

Y/N hesitated, glancing at Megumi, who didn't seem too thrilled at the idea. But Yuji was already nodding eagerly. "Yeah, come with us! It'll be fun."

She smiled, not wanting to turn down the invitation. "Alright, why not? I could use some company."

They made their way down the street together, Gojo leading the way with his usual carefree attitude, chatting away about all sorts of nonsense. Yuji kept up with him easily, laughing and joking along. Y/N walked beside Megumi, who was quieter than usual, his hands still shoved deep in his pockets.

"So," she began, trying to break the awkward silence between them, "did you guys have any plans for today, or was this just a spontaneous outing?"

Megumi shrugged. "Gojo-sensei just showed up and dragged us out," he said, his tone flat. "Said something about needing fresh air."

Y/N chuckled. "Sounds like him."

They walked a bit further in silence before Megumi spoke again, his voice lower this time. "You... look different today," he said, not quite meeting her eyes.

Y/N glanced at him, raising an eyebrow. "Different how?"

Megumi seemed to consider his words carefully before answering. "I don't know... more relaxed, I guess. Less like a sorcerer and more like... yourself."

Y/N smiled at that. "That's kind of the point," she said. "I wanted to take a break from all the intensity. Remember what it's like to just... be me."

Megumi nodded, his expression thoughtful. "I get that," he said quietly. "It's important to have those moments. To not forget who you are."

She was surprised by his response, expecting a more dismissive comment. But it seemed like Megumi understood, maybe more than he let on. "Thanks, Megumi," she said softly.

They continued walking, following Gojo and Yuji as they led the way to a small street market filled with food stalls and vendors. The aroma of freshly cooked dishes filled the air, and Y/N's stomach rumbled in anticipation.

Gojo turned around with a grin. "Alright, everyone! Pick whatever you want. My treat!"

Y/N couldn't help but laugh as Yuji immediately darted toward the nearest stall, his eyes wide with excitement. She watched him go, then turned to Megumi. "Not interested in the food?"

He shook his head. "I'm not that hungry," he replied. But then, as if to contradict himself, his stomach growled loudly.

Y/N giggled. "Sure you're not."

Megumi sighed, clearly embarrassed. "Fine. Maybe a little."

She nudged him playfully. "Come on, let's find something. You can't train on an empty stomach."

They walked over to a stall selling a variety of skewers, and Y/N ordered a few, insisting that Megumi try one. He took it reluctantly, but she could see the faintest hint of a smile on his lips as he bit into it.

As they ate, Y/N felt a sense of contentment settle over her. It wasn't the kind of day she had planned, but it was nice—surprisingly so. Spending time with her new friends outside of school, seeing them in a different light... it was refreshing.

Even Megumi, who usually kept his distance, seemed a little more at ease, a little less guarded. And though she knew it would take time to break through his walls, Y/N felt a small flicker of hope. Maybe, just maybe, there was more to him than he let on.

For now, she was happy to take things slow, to enjoy these moments as they came. She didn't need him to fall for her right away. She was willing to wait, to earn his trust, and maybe even his affection.

As the afternoon sun dipped lower in the sky, casting a warm glow over the bustling street, Y/N realized that this—these simple, unguarded moments—were exactly what she needed. And maybe, just maybe, they were what Megumi needed too.