Chapter 3.

Jazlyn James

Walking in the bar, the place was packed again. I really didn't want to be here again because of what happened last night...it's not going to happen again. I hope not..I looked around like a lost puppy, feeling my anxiety filling me. When I spotted him, he looked stressed again...

Walked over to him and sat down, placing my back on the car.

"Hey" I said lowly, trying to cheer in up.

"I didn't think you would actually come" Zion replied, looking up at me.

"Did you think I would leave you hanging?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Hm, maybe since some hoes like you be finding other dicks to ride on" He answered, staring at me with a serious look. The way he was looking at me made scared just a little bit.

"Look, I'm so sorry for you know kidnapping you I was just-"

"I wouldn't say you was kidnapping me, I would say you were trying to get fucked up with a guy like me" Zion said cutting me off.

I rolled my eyes and looked the other way. He was right though, but I wouldn't call it that either I was just being a hoe I was and fucked him for only one night might do it again ugh, I have to stop thinking that!

"First of all, don't cut me off. Second, I'm apologizing to you for just fucking with you in the first place. I'm very sorry" I told him, crossing my arms. Zion stared at me for a moment before looking away.

"How are you going to apologize to me when I don't even know your name?" He asked, looking back at me. My heart started beating faster, it felt like I was going to explode.

"Didn't have to be rude....my name Jazlyn James" I replied, turning my focus straight. He just hummed and didn't say anything else.

My nails tapped against the wooden bar before my focus turned back on Zion, he was playing out some piece of paper and a pen. I was so confused but didn't question it.

"Here, this is my number. If you want to chill or talk to then just give me a text or a call" He handed me the paper and I looked down at it.

"Thanks, don't you want to get a drink first before we leave?" I asked.

"You gonna drug me before we leave?" He asked back, mocking me. I let out a laugh and shook my head. 

This isn't so bad.

__________________________

Good night children