Chapter 12.

~Jazlyn James~

I scanned through the cereal boxes to see which one I want, it was so hard to choose. When I found a box someone touched my hand, making me look to the side and see a fine ass mine looking at me with the same expression.

"S-Sorry, y-you can take it" I stuttered, letting go of the box. think about Zion Jazlyn.

"Nah it's okay, you can take it. I'll find me something else since it's the last box anyways" He replied, taking his hand off the box. 

"Oh uhh..." Come on Jazlyn say something.  "Thank you" I finally said, sighing in relief. 

"Anytime beautiful" He winked at me before turning around and walked. I looked down and tapped my nails on the metal bar, why do I fell for men easy? I need to stay in the house from now on. 

As I was pushing the cart around the store, I heard everyone yelling and cheering while flashes was flashing. I squinted my eyes and just the person I needed walked through two double doors. 

I smiled slightly and looked down as I noticed one of the camera people look at me. Pictures was being taken, I hid my face as I turned around to walk and hide behind the the aisle. 

"Jazlyn!"  I unhid my face and looked up to see Zion walking towards me. I smiled and let go of the cart to hug him. "Whatchu doing here?" I asked. "Looking for my pretty girl" I slightly blushed and looked down. This is the man I need. 

"You felt alone didn't you?" I asked.

"Kind of.." He replied, making me chuckle. "We have each other's phone numbers."  I reminded.

"I know but I wanted to see you in person" Zion whined. I shook my head and looked the other way. He acts like Nola, thinking i'm finna go for fucking days when i'm not. 

"Come on I gotta check out' I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who was the mystery person though?🤨