Chapter 14.

~Jazlyn James~

1k. comments. 33 likes. 0 shares.

theshaderoom☑: Model Kaylani just announced on her Instagram story that she is pregnant with Singer Zion Brown's baby. How are we feeling about this?👀👀

View comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared my screen for a little while, feeling my world crashing down. She was right...she is pregnant with his baby..but this doesn't make sense, Zion never told me if he got her pregnant or not. I'mma call Zion, he's probably sleep. Did y'all think Zion was going to stay? Tuh, he wanted to go home before the posted this bullshit. Which I find it hard to believe that baby is his, ain't no way. 

I blinked my eyes two times and exit out of Instagram to go to contacts. I was scared to press the call button because what if that bitch is over there with him while she's "pregnant" ? I didn't care, I just need to call him and get it over with.

Before my finger pressed the green button, Zion called me. I looked at my phone confused and clicked on the answer button. I heard shuffling around and heavy breathing, hearing beeping. 

"Zion?"

"Jazlyn, before you say anything I can explain everything. I know you saw the post and I know what you are thinking, yes me and Kaylani had sex and I got her pregnant but that was before me and you met and stuff, I love you so much Jazlyn and I would never go to another girl just because they are pregnant" Zion explained.

My eyes went big and my mouth dropped after he said that. I was speechless as hell because why he did it like that? Like he wanted to ask me to marry him or something? Like he was ready to say that shit.

"...I..." Come on Jazlyn speak!

"You're probably mad at me right now and I get that but you have to understand where I'm coming from, Jazlyn I love you so so so much that I don't want to be away from you, yeah I leave the house every now and then but my mind is only set on you, no one else..." He said.

Heart was pounding fast, I cleared my throat and let out a exhale. "Zion, I love you more. And yes I'm mad at you but we just have to think about how things are going between us, me and you had a one night stand and next thing you know we are acting like a couple, I just want to make sure we are doing this right" I replied, running my fingers through my hair.

"I know , that's why I'm calling you. Open your front door please" He begged. Confusion ran through my mind as I got up from the couch and walked over to the door.

The phone disconnected as I unlocked the door. My eyes widen and I quickly covered my mouth.

"Zion how did you know I like roses?" I asked him, slowly taking the roses out of his hands

"Well, I talked with your mom yesterday before I left and she told me your favorite flower, so I got you that" Zion replied.

I smiled and quickly hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck, my eyes started watering, I feel the emotions rushing in fast as he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me back.

"Can I show you one more gift?" He whispered, pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah" I said.

Zion nodded, pulling something out of his pocket.When he showed me the box, he opened it and I almost passed the fuck out.

When he showed me the box, he opened it and I almost passed the fuck out

"Wha-What is this?" I asked him.

"I wanted to give you a promise ring, to promise you I would stay in your life and by your side no matter what" Zion answered.

He slid the ring on my ring finger slowly after he said that. I smiled and blushed, this has never happened to me in a while, it all feels new to me.

"Thank you Zi" I told him. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me on the lips softly, when he pulled away I let him in the house then Nola came running out of her cage and ran to Zion.

'Is this a sign?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwh, Night children! 😘