Chapter 8.

Jazlyn James.

I got out of the car and saw this wasn't my house. He was supposed to drop me off at MY house, not his. Zion grabbed my hand and pulled me to the front door, opened it and pushed me in, closing the door behind him. 

"Upstairs, now" He demanded, making roll my eyes and walked up the stairs. I don't know what is about to happen but for some reason I'm scared as hell. When I went upstairs, I let my hair down and took off my shoes before turning around.

Zion was standing there with a huge smirk on his face, I backed up a little bit as he closed the door. "Strip" He told me. I took off my shirt then took off my jeans, slowly. "Bra and panties too" I gulped and unhooked my bra, throwing it on the floor. When he was looking at me, I felt wet. I took off my panties and put it with my bra. 

"Turn around" I turned around slowly, my body tensed up when I felt him touch my arms with his strong warm hands. He kissed my neck softly, moving his hands down my arms to my hands. I bit my bottom lip, trying to hold back my moans.

His lips moved off my neck and his hands moved off my hands to my hips, I wanted to stop him but I already know where this was going. Zion's hand went to where my pussy was and stuck a finger in me, making me moan out.

"You so wet for me mamas~" He whispered in my ear, moving his finger in and out of me. He bit down on my neck, making me let out more moans. Zion turned me around and pushed me on the bed then he hovered me, grabbing my hands with one hand as I was trying to move.

"Let go" I growled, struggling to get out of his grip but he was too strong. All he did was smirk at me, and pushed two fingers inside of me. I threw my head back and closed my eyes tightly, feeling his grip get tighter.

"Zionnn..~" I moaned, he let out a deep chuckle which made me wetter just hearing his voice get deep. His fingers went deep in me and he was going in hard. I gripped on his hand and bit my bottom lip hard, trying to hold in all my noises but it wasn't working at all.

"You like that baby~?" He whispered to me, nibbling on my neck. I nodded and felt myself finna cum, this hurt but it felt good. His fingers was working magic in me, like he wouldn't stop even if I wanted to.

"I need you baby.......please" I whimpered, feeling myself clenching around his fingers. He chuckled deeply again before whispering in my ear again. "You want daddy in you?" I nodded quickly, my breathing was becoming heavy. When I squirted on his fingers, he pulled his finger out of me and my eyes opened up, to see him licking my juices off his fingers.

He let go of my hands and lifted off of me, unzipping his jeans. I licked my lips when his jeans and boxers fell down. Zion looked so hard, I almost drooled when I looked at him. He walked over to me and grabbed my chin, making me look up at him in the eyes. 

"Open your mouth" I did what he said, holding my tounge out as well. He slowly pushed CJ in my mouth, letting out a low groan. I closed my mouth and used my right hand and started moving my head back and forth, hearing him moan. 

Zion grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed my head further down, I felt myself about to gag but then kept sucking him. "Fuck baby, suck daddy just like that" He moans. God, I love it when he sounds like that.

"Mmm~" I moaned as he took control of my head. My jaw relaxed as he shoved CJ deeper in my mouth. He gripped my hair tightly as he fucked my mouth, I let out a moan as i played with my clit, I kept my right hand on CJ then started stroking him while he was moving back and forth in my mouth.

"Ahhh shit~" Zion moans as he shot loads of his seed down my throat. I chuckle as he pulled CJ out of my mouth, I licked my lips and swallowed of it. My finger kept moving inside of me, I bit my bottom lip. 

But before anything else could happen, Zion pulled me by my arm and moved my hand away from my pussy. "Did I tell you, you can touch yourself?" He asked me. "N-No.." "No what?" He grabbed my face by my chin and pulled me closer. "Say it, no what?"

"No daddy.." I whispered, making him smirk. "Good girl" He whispered, leaning in to kiss my lips softly. I moaned softly as he played with my tounge, he pulled away from my lips and eyed my body. 

"Turn around" I stood up when he backed away and then turned around. "Hands on the bed and ass up" I gulped and bent down to put my hands on the bed, getting me hands ready to grip on the blanket.

I felt his warm hands on my hips, making me shiver and tense up. He rubbed my hips to calm me down but what caught me off caught was when he pushed himself inside of my ass hole, making me moan out.  "Fuck daddy~" I whimpered, gripping on the blanket hard.  

"Mmmm~ So fucking tight for daddy" He grunted, pushing deeper into me, going in and out faster. I closed my eyes tightly and let out a low hiss, his hands gripped on my hips tight which made me wetter.  God I forgot how big he was, he feels so fucking good. Maybe I am a hoe.

My breathing got very heavy as he went faster, my legs was shaking real bad and my knuckles was about to turn white because on how hard I was gripping on the bedsheets. "Who do you belong to?" He asked me and I didn't say anything, making him slap my ass hard.

"I asked a question" Zion whispered in my ear, making me let out a loud whimper. "I-I-I belong to you d-daddy!" I felt my eyes water up when he went even deeper, I tried to stop him but he grabbed my wrist and pinned my arm down on the bed.

We both let out loud moans as we reached our climax. I plopped down on the bed, catching my breath. Zion kissed my back before kissing my neck. I let out a low moan as he slowed down his pace.

"I love you so much Jazzy" He whispered, making me smile.

"I love you too Zion" I whispered back.

_____________________________

Wheeewwww! Good night! hope you enjoyed!