Chapter 10.

~Jazlyn James~

"I want you to stay at my house this time, I'm tired of going to your house with all your babymommas coming through with bullshit" I said, leaning back against the window. 

"They don't come to my house that often, they'll probably come ever full moon but that would be it" Zion replied. I shook my head.

"But that Nia bitch act like she be coming to your house every single day and I ain't got time for it" I told him, making him chuckle. 

"She only do that because somehow she sense someone coming into my house with Roro around, that's why she does that annoying shit" He said, turning left to my neighborhood. You can say I live in the rich hood, it is the hood but at the same time it's quiet without any shooting. 

"Woah, I haven't been over here before" Zion said as he parked in my driveway. I shrugged and unbuckled my seatbelt then opened the door, getting out of the car.

"You be staying at the hood hood, I stay in the rich hood" I replied, fixing my shirt. I closed the door and pulled out of my house keys, walking over to the front door. 

When I reached the front door and unlocked the door then opened the door, walking in before Zion. "Don't forget to take of your shoes" 

"Okay mom" He joked. I took off my slides and put them in the shoe cubby before walking over to my living room. 

"This house isn't that big so you shouldn't get lost" I told him, turning around to face Zion as he was looking around like a kid in a candy store.

"Glad you actually think I would get lost easily" Zion smirked, walking towards me. I rolled my eyes.

"You wanna snack?" I asked.

"Sure" He replied. I nodded and turned around, walking to the kitchen. I miss my beautiful kitchen. While I was walking to the fridge, I heard little feet running towards me. My furbaby Nola.

"Hi my baby" I bent down to pick her up. She started licking my face, making me giggle. 

"Jazz, I didn't know you was coming home today. I thought Zion had you captive" My sister Jorden said, walking in the kitchen.

"Hello, I am standing right here" Zion said, walking in the kitchen behind Jorden. I shook my head and brought my attention to Nola who was trying to bite my necklace. 

"Oh Zi, this is my babygirl Nola. Nola this is Zion that mommy was hanging out with" I told Nola, putting her down on the floor so she can run to him.

Nola sniffed his feet before laying on his feet. "Forgot to tell you she is cuddly to some people I talk to" I said, making him smile.

"J, can you tell Keith to stop calling this house? He has been calling the home phone for days" Jorden told me. 

"I thought he lost my number for this house, what the fuck did he want?" I asked, going into the pantry to grab two bags of chips. 

"He wanted to know if you wanted to take Nola with him to this place that allow dogs, he said he was a date" She replied. 

I rolled my eyes, slamming the pantry door and walked over to Zion, handing him the lay's. Keith is my ex who I didn't want to see in fucking forever, still trying to win my love back when I don't want him back.

"Who's Keith?" Zion asked. 

"My-"

"Her stupid ass ex, who was supposed to be a dog father to Nola but he gone leave her for some  girl named, Nia I guess. Girl looked ugly as all" Jorden replied. 

"Jorden, you could have let me tell him" I sighed, looking down.

"Wait...Nia? My ex, Nia?!?!" Zion yelled, making Nola stand up and run away. Shit.  

"Zion calm down, I thought you would have known Nia was dating someone" I told him, looking up. 

"I didn't know! She doesn't tell me shit!" He yelled. I backed a bit and picked up Nola as she came to me by my legs.

"Okay! Next subject!" Jorden exclaimed, clapping her hands. I didn't want him to find out this way, I mean why is he mad? That's his ex, babymomma and shit. 

_________________________________

I keep writing surprising chapters! Omg!

Oh and this is lil Nola😍 ⬇