Chapter 7.

Jazlyn James

"Aye! Kaylani! I need to talk to you little bitch!" I yelled, walking over to her. She looked over to me but before her mouth opened up, I sent my fist to her face, making her stumble over. 

"What the fuck?!" She screamed as her nose started to bleed.

"You told me you wanted to fight with me through text, I want to fight you face-to-face. Bring it on" I told her, holding my fists in a fight stance.

She looked over to me and then ran over to me to slap me but I punched her again in the face, tripping her with my leg and she fell to the floor. "You weak bitch.." I laughed.

"Is this because of Zion? Is this why you want to fight me!?" Kaylani yelled, getting off the floor.

"You think this is all about a man? YOU FUCKING BETRAYED ME AS A BEST FRIEND!" I screamed at her, pushing her. 

"I didn't betray you!"

"Yes you did bitch, stop your lying" I said, rolling my eyes. When I looked back at her, she punched me dead in my face. I stumbled back and almost fell on the floor, I touched my bottom lip and saw little bit of blood on my finger. 

I smirked and ran towards her, grabbing her neck, squeezing pressure on her throat before kicking her down on the floor. 

"I WISH YOU WASN'T MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND! YOU BITCH!" I screamed out, kicking her in the stomach. She screamed and tried to punch me back but I grabbed her legs and threw her to the floor. Kaylani might be tough by the mouth but she ain't tough my the fists.

"BITCH I'M PREGNANT!" I stopped before I could hit her again, looking her beat up body as she started groaning and crying.

"Y-You're what?" I asked.

"I-I'm was pregnant with Zion's baby" Kaylani cried, holding her stomach. Ain't no fucking way she was. She has to be lying, she has to be.

"Woah! What the fuck happened!?" I heard someone yell. I looked behind me to see Zion running in the place with shock on his face. My hands was bloody as hell, I looked down before looking at Kaylani as she was on the floor whining.

"This bitch hurt me because I was with you" Kaylani lied. 

"Bitch.." I mumbled.

"I ain't hurt her because of that. I hurt her because this bitch betrayed me, saying she wanted to fight on Insta and through text so I had to what she wanted to do" I admitted, looking back at Zion.

"Jazlyn, what is wrong with you?" He asked me.

"Nothing, there is nothing wrong with me. I did what she wanted, you can't blame me for that" I replied.

"Do you know you can go to jail for that shit? Ion want you to be in trouble for beating your bes-"

"EX bestfriend" I corrected, making him roll his eyes. 

"It doesn't fucking matter. Get yo ass in the car, now!" He demanded. I groaned and did one last kick at Kaylani and walked out of the building. The fact he is taking up for that bitch is very concerning to me. who would want to take up for a fake ass bitch like her?

I walked towards his car and got in it. Yeah I didn't bring my car, I walked all the way over here. I was lying when I told her I was coming on foot and ready. 

Hours later, the door opened up and Zion got in, closing the door. He looked over to me and I looked out the window.  "Jazlyn, look at me" I slowly turned my head to look at him, instantly regret that shit.

"You better be glad her co-workers was able to clean the blood off of her, she could have died" Zion told me. Good.

"But it didn't hurt the poor little baby in her, huh?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Baby? She ain't pregnant" He said.

"Yes she is, she just told me that she's pregnant well WAS pregnant with your baby" I explained. 

"She is not fucking pregnant Jazlyn! Do you believe everything she tells you?!" He yells at me.

"Who are you yelling at?!" I yelled back, making him closing his mouth. My hands started shake and I sat back, sighing.

"I'm sorry...but...you can't go around beating up bitches when you are mad" Zion whispered to me, grabbing my hand. I looked over to him, feeling myself calming down.

What is wrong with me?

_____________________________

DAMMMNNNNNNNN JAZLYN THREW HANDS!