Chapter 4.

Zion Brown

Someone rung my doorbell right when I was about to lay down to take a nap. I want to rest bruh I got out of the bed, I squinted my eyes at the sun shining through the windows that was in my living room. I opened the door up to see Kaylani standing with her hoe ass.

"What do you want Kaylani?" I asked.

"You know what I want. I have been calling your fucking phone for days now and you haven't picked up any of my calls, is it because you fucking Jazlyn?" Kaylani asked. 

"Look, I told you. I'm done with yo ass, thats why I blocked you. Kaylani when we first started fucking with each other you started to get fucking into me and I was into you. You were just a quick nut" I told her.

She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "You know you still love me, I don't understand what the hell you see in her." 

"Ain't you her bestfriend or sumthing? Why are you acting like you don't like her?" I asked her.

"Because, I'm tired of her trying to keep you from me. Talking about you much and talking about how goo your dick is, I can't believe she actually stopped stalking you" Kaylani mumbled, looking the other way.

Wait what? Jazlyn stalked me before? That doesn't sound like something she would do...

"Kaylani, just leave. I don't want to talk you anymore" I was about to slam the door in her face but I heard someone's car pull up. 

"Ohhh, there goes your bitch" She whispered, turned around and walked towards the car. The door opened up when I saw Jazlyn step out of the car, looking confused.

"What's going on here? Kaylani, what are you doing here?" Jazlyn asked her. 

"Oh I was just talking with my baby daddy bestie, don't mind me." Kaylani relied, walking towards her car.

I backed up into my house and was about to close the door but this girl is damn fast opened the door quickly, pushing me back. Oh shit.

"What the fuck is she talking about?!" She yelled.

"Jazlyn calm down! I ain't even fucking her, she delulu" I replied, backing up from her. I know she was going to throw hands.

"Yeah sure. I know we ain't together but how are you going ask me to go on a date with you when are fucking my hoe ass best friend?!" Jazlyn started hitting my chest hard, making me grab her wrists. she was going fucking crazy about this! I'm surprised I'm not dead yet.

"quit it with the hands bro" I let go of her wrists, pushing her back a bit. All she did was stare me, breathing heavy. Holy shit.

_______________________________

Sorry dat it was short but next chapter would beeeee..........just wait.

just wait