Chapter 5.

*A little note: If you see anything dats named CJ and y'all know what I mean by that then welcome to team breezy. Yeah I change Chris's name to Zion but I have to give his little friend his name😏. Anyways! Hope y'all enjoyy!*

~Zion Brown~

~⚠DOMINATE WARNING⚠~

Before I could open my mouth to say anything, I was being pushed on the couch hard and she quickly grabbed my throat, choking me slightly. Her grip got tighter on my throat, making me try to move her hand off but she didn't let go.

"Did you actually think I was going to believe your lies? I know you fucked her, but let me show you she can't fuck you like I can" She whispered to me, letting go of my throat. I coughed a little bit, rubbing my throat.

Jazlyn got off of me and turned around to walk towards the door and close it. She locked the door and turned back around to look at me. "You trying to get fucked up, huh?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Nah, you gonna get fucked up in a minute. Since you think i'm playing with you" Jazlyn replied, walking back over to the couch. I scooted back but realized that this couch is a two seater. Dammit.

"Aww, it looks like you can't go no where, too bad" She smirked, getting on her knees.

"I don't know what the fuck you're trying to do but you better stop it" I told her but of course, I'm talking to a brick wall.   

"What I want you to do is shut up and let me take control" Jazlyn said, putting her hands on my legs moving them up and down. When her hands moved up higher touched her hands to move them up but she smacked them hard. Damn she heavy handed.

~Jazlyn James~

Y'all know what I'm about to do, I'm finna be real freaky with him. So what people fails to understand about me is I get very very dominate, don't get under my skin and what he do? He got under my skin. So I'mma teach him what I know.

I took off his sweats with his boxers, I smirked to see CJ was throbbing. I looked up at him, seeing him scared as ever. My hand wrapped around him, he twitched in my hand and a little bit of pre-cum spill out from the tip. 

"Someone is very horny, huh?" I teased, stroking him a bit. He let out a soft moan, throwing his head back. Got him. 

"Fuck Jazz....~" He moaned as my hand picked up their pace. I leaned in to lick the tip, tasting the pre-cum that was coming out. 

"Can she do this like I can?" I put him in my mouth, hearing him groan. I smirked and went up and down sucking him. His moans was so fucking sexy, it seems like he was enjoying this when he was just scared. I knew I could change him.

I lowered down, feeling him at my throat. I chuckled deeply, going up and down. Just hearing him moan and groan just makes me wet, he probably likes when a woman takes control. I leaned up and pulled him out of my mouth with a pop and smirked at him.

Zion looked down at me with a confused and frustrated look, I didn't care because I didn't want him to feel my mouth just yet, he needs to feel my wetness first. I stood up and walked over to the wall to see a led light switch on the wall, I smirked and turned off the light then turned on the led lights. 

I walked behind the wall to change, yeah I brought clothes cause I knew what was finna happen. I smirked and put my robe on then I walked from behind the wall to stand by the wall, looking at him. 

"Like what you see?" I asked

"Like what you see?" I asked. Zion's eyes never left my body as I walked over to the couch. I could see CJ throbbing in his pants, the smirk never left off my face. I took off my robe slowly, dropping it on the floor before climbing on top of him.

 I took off my robe slowly, dropping it on the floor before climbing on top of him

I leaned down to kiss his lips softly, making him kiss back quickly. I pulled down my panties down as my lips stayed on his. I could feel CJ touch my clit, I could the wetness from the tip which means he stroking himself when I was changing. 

I pulled away from the kiss and licked my lips "Put it in" I demanded, grabbing his throat, making him bite his bottom lip. He grasped CJ in his hand and rubbed the tip against my wetness, making me moan softly. When he was all the way in me, I moved all the way own so he was deep in me, I started moving back and forth on him making his body relax.

"Mmm, you're so big daddy~" I moaned, holding tight on to his shoulders. Zion let out a low groan with a moan as I went a little bit faster, his hand gripped on my hips. I grabbed his throat again, pulling his face closer to mine so we could kiss. 

my body was moving on it's own, I couldn't control it because on how good he felt. Now you can call me a hoe or whatever but I could do this would all day long with him, I mean who wouldn't do this all day with him?

I'm still tripping off the fact that me and Zion is fucking like we together when aren't, and still tripping off the fact that I kidnapped him. What is wrong with me?

___________________________________

Hey! sorry for it to be short, I was trying to make it long but my fingers wasn't working with me so! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, more chapters will be good!