Chapter 9.

Zion Brown

"Jazlyn, can you chill the hell out? You act like the people is going to come out of the movie" I whispered to her as she covered her eyes. We was at a movie theater, watching the new movie smile. Jazlyn told me she doesn't like scary movies but she wanted to come anyways. 

"I hope this don't actually happen to people" She whispered to me. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"It's not real Jazz, you can tell it's very fake. Calm down" I whispered to her, gripping on her thigh. She smacked my hand away and moved her leg away from my hand. How can I forget she is heavy handed as hell.

"Zion?" We both looked up to see who was whispering to me which was Kaylani?. What is she doing here?

"Kaylani?"

"Hey, I didn't know you liked horror movies" She said, sitting next to me. I looked over to Jazlyn who was trying her best not to say anything. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it so she could calm down. 

"Omg, this is so wonderful to finally watch a movie with my boo thang" Kaylani bragged, making Jazlyn squeeze my hand hard. I tried my best not to move because she was squeezing to hard. 

"Hey uh Kay, If you didn't see me here then you would know that your not watching a movie with your 'boo thang' because he's with me" Jazlyn whispered, making Kaylani scoff.

"And I didn't think I was talking to you, I don't anyone wants to talk to a abuser like you" Kaylani smiled, at Jazlyn before looking away. 

"Jazz, don't do anything please" I whispered to her.

"If she doesn't stop talking in the next 5 minutes, I'm going to punch again and I hope I hit her harder then last time" She whispered back, letting go of my beating hand. I need an ice pack for my hand. 

"Actually I have a good idea" Jazz whispered in my ear before climbing on to my lap. I looked at her confused but before I could ask she pressed her lips against mine, wrapping her arms around my neck. 

Damn I don't want to pull away from this kiss, her lips taste good. My hands went to her hips and my lips moved in sync with hers. Jazlyn stuck her tounge into my mouth so she can play with mine, I gripped on her hips earning a moan from her. We pulled away from the kiss, panting. 

"Look" I turned to the side to see Kaylani was trying her hardest not to say anything while she was watching the movie. I smirked and looked back at Jazlyn, grabbing her throat to pull her down and kissed her lips. 

She kissed back, moaning softly. I sucked on her tounge, making her shift in my lap a bit. We pulled away and she was breathing heavy. "You freak" She whispered, making me chuckle. 

"Don't act like you wasn't a freak last night when I fucked you"  I whispered to her, moving my hands up her shirt. Her body started shivering as I rubbed her skin, my hands moving up and down then moved them down to her pants. 

"Okay thats enough Zi" She whispered.

"Nah you started it, i'mma finish it" I leaned up to kiss her neck. Her moans was very low as i was licking, sucking, biting her neck. I forgot we was in the movie theater, but it seems like she didn't care if she was trying to hump on me, making my dick hard.

while I was kissing Jazlyn's neck, Kaylani stood up quickly and ran out. I smirked and pulled away from her neck and licked my lips.

"I'mma fucking kill you when we get out of here" Jazlyn whispered, getting of my lap and sat down in her seat. "Yeah, good luck with that" I chuckled lowly, shaking my head.

Now we can finally enjoy this movie. 

_____________________________________

Well....that was unexpected..