The letter

TW for mentions of sexual assault and attempted suicide.

Majorie and Reece have been dating for a few months now, things had been going so well. They were both so happy, until they wasn't.

It was a Friday evening, Marjorie was sat in her office sorting through the mountain of paper work she had to finish by Monday. Rodger had brought it over this morning and Marjorie has been working through it since. There's only here and Charlotte left in the building as they was waiting for sammies dad to come and pick her up.

Majorie didn't like sammies dad he was so flirtatious and so persistent he knew that she was dating Reece however that didn't stop him. He was already running late which irritated Marjorie because she was hoping to freshen up before Reece came over this evening.

Sammies dad walking into the office,

"hey up Marjorie, fuck me you look divine"  

"Give it a rest mark, it's never gonna happen" she tells him

"You and I both know that isn't true. You want me just as much as I want you but you're playing hard to get" he scoffs as he moves closer to her backing her up against the wall, his hands start to trail her body as he starts planting kisses along her neck, Majorie brings her hands up to his shoulders rising her knee before making it connect roughly with his balls. Mark drops to the floor in agony. Marjorie steps over him and runs to the bathroom.

After a few minutes she comes out and goes back to her office watching the injured man struggle to his car.

"Right Marj, that's everything locked up, I'll see you Monday"

"Ahh, thanks my love, you have a good weekend with your red head"

Charlotte walks out the office and heads to her car, Marjorie drops into her chair and starts panicking, she wants to get up and run to her car but she is frozen to the chair.

After what feels like forever Marjorie gets up and locks the main door to the nursery rushing to her car constantly looking behind her. She gets straight into her car locking her doors and driving off straight to her house. When she gets in she bolts and locks her door pulling the chain across, she goes up to her bedroom stripping off throwing her clothes into the bin and jumping into the shower.

She turns the water up to the hottest setting so it's burning her skin, she leans out the shower grabbing the bottle of bleach, she pours it all over her body focusing on her neck where he kissed and bit her. After being in the shower for 2 hours Marjorie gets out and gets changed into some pyjamas.

She climbs into her bed and curls up into a ball. She falls asleep.

Reece is sat at home still waiting for Majorie to turn up, he hasn't got a clue she won't be coming, she won't be leaving her house for a while, he calls and texts her all evening. It gets to around 2am and he's still not heard anything so he gets up and gets into his car and drives over to Marjorie's.

He knocks the door and gets no answer, he knocks and knocks again. He takes out his key that she gave him and tries to let himself in, he realises that's she has bolted the door and pulled the chain across, this worries Reece why would she do this, why isn't she answering.

Reece gets into his car and drives home, respecting the fact that Majorie needs her space.

Saturday rolls around and Majorie has barely slept, she woke up when Reece was knocking her door, she needed him but she couldn't get up to get him, she couldn't pull herself to call or text him. What if he thinks I'm damaged goods, what if he thinks I brought this on myself, this is my fault.