Your a tease

AN:// continued on from their argument in the previous Marjoreece chapter "why can't you love me"

Majorie and Reece return home from the jewellers having picked out her dream engagement ring. Marjorie can not stop looking down at her hand.

Her pink diamond 18 carat white gold ring sat beautifully on her ring finger, matching her plain plate pink nails. Reece watched over as his fiancé sat at the kitchen island just admiring her ring.

"Your not having second thoughts are you baby" he asks concerns.

"No way. I love it. I love you" she says excitedly

"I love you too princess" since being able to Majorie he loves her Reece has said it at least every 10 minutes.

Marjorie gets up and walks over to her fiancé planting a kiss on his lips. Telling him she's just going to have a shower whilst he's cooking tea.

She walks off shaking her hips purposely. She gets to their bedroom and strips off turning on the shower waiting for it to warm up. When she steps in the heat of the shower hits her. She stands there for a moment not realising her hands are gently massaging her own breasts. She lets out a quite moan. Her hands trail from her breaths down to her core, she runs her fingers through her fold feeling how wet she was. She's starts to massage her clit throwing her head back and letting out a loud moan.

As Reece is stood in her kitchen he hears Marjorie moan, he runs up stairs to check on his fiancé, he walks into their room seeing the en-suite door slightly open giving full view of a naked Marjorie, he stands at the door as he notices she's playing with herself. As she pushes in two fingers she lets out a loud moan again instantly turning Reece on.

Marjorie is now pounding two fingers into her wet core, not long after her walls clench around her and she screams in pleasure as she comes down from her high. Reece runs downstairs deciding he's going to tease Marjorie, unbeknown to him his fiancé had the same idea.

Marjorie steps out the shower slipping into her pale pink, lace bra and thong set with her white stockings, she slips into her white silk robe, she dries her hair adding a little curl to it, she adds just a little bit of make and then her favourite Coco channel perfume Reece got her.

She walks down stairs as she smells the scent of her favourite pasta dish that Reece always makes. She stands at the kitchen door watching him in awe of how he moves around the kitchen. She loosens the belt around her robe a little making sure to have some of her lace bra on show. She walks over to Reece and leans over him to grab a glass putting her beast right in his face. Reece's eyes widen when he sees that she's wearing his favourite two piece set. Reece knew it was going to be a long night of teasing each other.

They sat at the dinner table eating their food, Majorie kept rubbing her foot up and down the inside of Reece's leg. They stare at each other intensely. Both wanting to rip each others outfits off but also wanting to play the long game.

Majorie gets up and takes Reece's plate placing next to the sink ready for her to wash them up, she rides her robe up to sit just slightly over her peachy bottom, exposing her white lace thong. She puts on heaven by Julia Michaels and sways her hips to the song grinding against the air.

Reece walks into the kitchen and watches at Majorie dances. He sits down on the breakfast stool and watches. Marjorie notices him and makes her way over to him, this time grinding again his body and the music plays. Reece puts his hands on Marjorie's waist deciding he can no longer take the teasing.

He lifts the brunette up and carries her up stairs to their bedroom, he gently throws her onto the bed and strips down to his white Calvin Klein boxers. Marjorie's eyes widen as the sees the blonde haired man's hard penis inside  his boxers.

"You Miss Marjorie Van-Gould, have been a right little tease. I saw you playing with that perfect pussy in the shower. How dare you touch something that doesn't belong to you"

"R....Re.....Reece please" she begs

Reece plants kisses all over Marjorie's body leading down to where she needs him most, Reece kisses up from her ankle stopping just before her core smelling her arousal.

"Fuck. Reece just fuck me" she begs again

Reece instantly dives into her core taking her clit in his mouth. She screams at the sudden contact. Reece sucks her clit hard before adding in two finger into her core, he slams them in fast and hard earning another scream from the woman and he increases her pace. "I bet you can't make yourself feel as good as I can" he whispers as his fingers pump in hard and fast. He feels the brunettes walls clenching around him, "let go for me baby, cum for me" he says. Straight after Marjorie lets out the loudest scream and she cums squirting out over Reece's hand and arm. "Fuck Majorie. You are something else" he whispers in his ear.

He flips her over into all fours before positioning himself and sliding his penis into her very soaking wet core. He gives her time to adjust to his length before pumping in hard and fast. They both start moaning each others names. Reece grabs a chunk of Marjorie's hair pulling it gently. After a little while they are start to feel their body's shake as the both come undone at the same time, Reece waits as Marjorie comes down from her high before removing himself out of her.

They both crash onto the bed Marjorie turns over and kisses Reece letting out a little moan as she tastes herself on his lips. Reece holds her in his arms for a moment.

"Jesus princess. That was something else"

"No one can make me scream like you do" she winks at him.

Reece gets up and goes into the bathroom putting on a bath for him and his love. He uses her favourite bath salts and bubble bath before sprinkling over some rose petals. He lits some candles and dims the lights connecting his phone to the wireless speaker and places their relaxing playlist. He walks back into their shared room and picks up his naked fiancé and carry's her into the bath room.

Marjorie gasps as she looks into the bathroom whilst in Reece's arms. "You did this....for me" she cries. "Baby. Of course I did. I love you" he says placing his love down in the bath before climbing in behind her. She lends her back against his chest and they just relax into each other.

"Reece I don't want to wait. I want to get married as soon as possible"

"We will start planning tomorrow princess" he says with the biggest grin. He can not wait to make Majorie his wife.

After a while the pair get out the bath slipping in the their comfy pyjamas and getting into bed. Marjorie rests her head on her fiancés chest and they put on Bridgerton. They spend the evening relaxing in each others embrace.

Will Reece and Marjorie get their happy ending.