Purple

Today is charlottes day off work, she wakes up with her beautiful red headed girlfriend laying peacefully next to her, she looks over at the time 5:30, why the hell am I awake at this time when I don't need to be the brunette thinks to herself.

About  10 minutes later Mia's alarm goes off she unfortunately has to go into work today as she has back to back meetings about the nursery since the siblings have taken over Mia has been given more responsibility.

As Mia rolled over she saw Charlotte awake just staring at her, she smirked knowing Charlotte had been up a while.

"Good morning baby" the red head smirked.

"Good morning" Charlotte says planting a soft kiss on her girlfriend's lips.

"What you doing awake, your not in today"

"I duno, I just woke up so I'm gonna just relax in here a bit"

"Okay baby. I'm gonna get ready for work"

Charlotte lay in bed watching her girlfriend get ready for the day. She watched as Mia walked out the bathroom her towel wrapped round her body, Charlotte couldn't help but bite her lip at the sight of her love.

Mia drops her towel showing Charlotte her red lace two piece thong set. Knowing full well what game she is playing. She puts on her black vest, with her tights and shorts.

She kisses her girlfriend goodbye before heading off to work.

Charlotte puts on Bridgerton and lies in bed just watching it, she can't shake the imagine of Mia in her red lace two piece set just stood there. She reaches for her phone seeing that Mia will be on her break any time soon.

She gets out of bed and heads over to her wardrobe, pulling out a all in one white lace crochless body suit, putting on her black 6" heels, before going over to her desk and fixing her hair and makeup.

She walks over to the mirror and looks at her self and sudden wave of confidence washes over here she takes out her phone snapping some pictures, on sat on the end of the bed, one on her knees and one with her legs open showing her dripping core.

She sent them to Mia throughout the day, ending it with sending a video of her playing with her wet core, she makes sure to moan Mia's name as she knows this will drive her crazy. Mia texts her back "Charlotte! Who gave you permission to mess with my property". Charlotte can feel Mia's frustration through the text, she replies with laughing faces emojis.

After around half an hour she hears Mia's keys in the door so she hides in the study not answering Mia when she shouts. Mia frantically searches every room, finally walking into the study to see Charlotte sat on her desk chair legs wide open.

"Why hello baby, home early, couldn't focus" she sniggered at Mia.

"What are you playing at" Mia snaps

"I'm just enjoying myself, trying out some new things I brought" she says getting up pushing past Mia.

She walks down to the kitchen and starts preparing their tea, swaying her hips teasing Mia.

"Charlotte Victoria, what is your game" she shouts

"Just having a dance baby"

Mia walks over to Charlotte, within a split second Charlotte switched pushing Mia against the fridge and kissed her deeply and passionately. Grabbing her breasts and needing them hard.

She brings her hand up to mias hair taking a chunk in her hand and pulling it back, Mia moaning as char pulls her hair back and plants kisses and bites on her neck, covering it in makes nothing Mia can't cover.