Broken marriage

Things between autumn and winter had become so strained since the miscarriage. Autumn completely shut down refusing to engage in any conversation with winter about the baby or what could have been. Winter however really wanted to talk about the baby, this was the main cause of many arguments within the Fortune-Knight household.

One morning autumn was getting ready when winter walked in, his eyes instantly darting to Autumns perfect figure. "Oh my love you are something else" he says placing kisses on her neck, Autumn pulls away and walks into the bathroom.

"Why won't you let me touch you Autumn" winter finally snaps, "because I can't do it Winter. I can't give you want you want so much in this world. I can't and won't give you a child. I am not putting myself or my body through this again." she snaps back leaving and driving herself into work.

Once she arrives into work she makes her way to the office where she sees the one person she really needed to see. The brunette is sat at her desk so lost in her work she doesn't even realise Autumn has walked into the office until Aut lets out a small cough.

"Ah, Jesus Aut you made me jump" Marjorie shouts her heart going ten to the dozen. Autumn lets out a little laugh causing Marjorie's heart to burst, since Autumns miscarriage the pair have grown increasingly close especially with Reece and Marjorie deciding to go their separate ways but remaining best friends since Reece decided to come out at gay.

As the day goes on Autumn and Marjorie continue to flirt with one another without even realising it. Reece is stood in the door way with coffees in his hand for his best friend. He watches as they flirt with one another knowing full well neither one has caught on. He lets out a little cough letting his presence be known. "Coffee delivery" he says. "Ah thanks Reecey" Marjorie says to him. "Can I speak with you a second please Marjie" the blonde whispers in her ear.

"Look Marj, tell me to mind my own business but is there something going on between you and my sister. I've seen the way you look at her. You never looked at me like that. And the way she looks at you she certainly doesn't look at winter like that anymore" Reece asks her. "Honestly Reece. I think I'm falling in love with her but I know she doesn't feel it back" Majorie says hanging her head in sadness she has fallen for Autumn but Autumns married it can never work.

"I think she does" he says hugging his best
Friend. "Also I'm proud of you, thank you for trusting me with your feelings" the blonde says kissing the brunettes forehead. She was so glad that her and Reece managed to stay friends.

Majorie walked off to the bathroom to clean up her face. Reece took this opportunity to play Cupid. "Little sis" he says looking at his sister, "big brother" she replies. "Fancy some sibling drinks this evening, We haven't spent much time together" he questions. "Yeah sure, I get off about 6:30 so I'll meet you in Carlos" she says. Perfect Reece thinks to himself.

The blonde turns around and goes to his car before driving off he sends a text to Marjorie.

Reece❤️-
Drinks tonight at Carlos at 7:30 😁

Marjorie ❤️-
I'll be there x

The end of the day rolls around quick Marjorie rushes home getting ready to meet Reece well so she thought. Back at Carlos Autumn walks in seeing her brother sat in a booth waiting for her. She makes her way over sitting opposite her brother.

"Little sis, good of you to finally join me" the blonde says looking up at his sister. " I already ordered you a glass of house red" he says to her. Autumn smirks knowing that Reece has an ulterior motive. "Spit it out what do you really want" she grills him. "Fine. Do you like Marjorie". He asks. "Erm.....Erm..... I... I more than like her Reece. I think I'm falling for her" she says looking down into her lap. Reece looks at his sister with the biggest grin on his face.

"I can't tell her through Reece. She doesn't like me back like that and I do not want to ruin our friendship" she sobs. Reece moves round to his sister taking her hand into his hiding it under the table knowing she won't want anyone to see this. Before he can speak they are interrupted by a cough behind them.

"Marjorie" Autumn says without having to turn. She just knows that cough. "Autumn" Marjorie replies. "I should have known you'd pull a stunt like this Reece" Marjorie says angrily. "Look I have seen the way you pair look at each other. Your meals and drinks are already paid for take this evening and talk about your feelings maybe you two could have something special" he tells them looking at his sister and his best friend, he gets up a leaves but not before making a crude joke "Don't do anything I wouldn't do" he says winking at the pair.

The pair sit at laugh at Reece's crude joke. They sit and stare into each others eyes. "I heard what you said Aut. I'm falling for you too. I have for a while now" she tells the red head in front of her. "Marjorie, my feelings have been growing since we kissed the night in the bar after my miscarriage. It's you that's always on my mind. You're stuck in there" Autumn declares.

Autumn moves round to sit closer to Marjorie placing a hand on her thigh, Marjorie loses her breath at Autumns touch. Marjorie turns her head to look into the Autumns blue eyes. The pair share a passionate kiss before Marjorie pulls back. "But what about winter" Marjorie asks. "The marriage was broken after I lost the baby. I told him I don't want to have children and he can't accept it. I'm going to speak to him tonight and end it. I want you Marjorie Van-Gould." Autumn tells her. "I want you too Autumn Knight" Marjorie says starting into her eyes.

The pair finish their night and go home separately. Autumn arrives back home and walks directly into the lounge seeing winter snuggled up with caddie watching a movie. "Winter" she says "yes my love" he replies still watching his film. "I want a divorce, I've fallen for someone else" she tells him her eyes filled with tears. "I know. I saw you both. You never looked at me the way you look at her. I just want you to be happy Autumn your a fantastic woman" he tells her with tears rolling down his cheeks. "I'll call the lawyer tomorrow and have him draw up the papers" she tells him. She leaves the house heading to the one place she needs to be.

She knocks on the front door and sees the person she needs to most. "Marj, I didn't know where else to go. I told him, we're getting a divorce" Autumn tells Marjorie. The brunette stands to the side letting the woman she is falling for in. Autumn pulls Marjorie into a steamy passionate kiss.