Who doesn't call

"The last number of Chemistry major, Gunyukol Jiraroj can enter the interview room."

Take a deep breath, take a long breath. Take a deep breath again, exhale...

"Gunyukol."

Before I could breathe out, my name rang again. I can't stand it, I'm fainting. I was so nervous that my eyes wanted to roll back, but I had to tell myself everything would be okay. It won't be long before it passes smoothly.

"Hurry...hahahaeeee. People have called you so many times. Are you planning on waiting for a good day?"

My friend's voice pulled me back to my senses after being crazy with myself for a long time. Because I'm the last person in the industry, I'm quite pressured. What if everyone else answers all the easy questions and I'm the only one who's unlucky? What should I do? Will the teachers kick my ass? Lots of chaos in my head. But at this moment there's nothing else you can do, you can only face it.

"When have you been so slow? Take advantage of the time to regain your spirit." I turned to talk to my only friend waiting in front of the room door. At that moment, the voice of the person in charge suddenly interrupted again.

"Is Gunyukol Jiraroj here?"

"Sorry! I'm here." Sitting up from the chair, I strode with a confident expression. However, each part of the body trembled like its owner. Think about it. Even while answering, his mouth kept twitching.

Hey, calm down... Calm down...

"The last person in Chemistry, please sit down." After opening the door and entering the closed room, which was colder than usual, the voice of one of the three lecturers who had been waiting suddenly spoke up.

I obediently did as asked, placing the prepared portfolio on my lap before confidently making eye contact with all three people. All are men. Not only that, he's very young, like he just graduated recently. The two people on the left and right are wearing glasses, while the person in the middle is wearing a slanted striped tie, looking coolly different.

"Would you mind introducing yourself to us?"

The first question is not difficult at all, do it quickly and don't let it slip away.

"Hello, my name is Gunyukol Jiraroj."

Isn't it too brief?

It seemed like the whole room suddenly fell into a dead atmosphere, because the teachers didn't expect the self-introduction to end so quickly. It's like...

Damn, what did those guys say. But thinking that this short introduction could potentially get me kicked out of the department, I finally hastily introduced myself a little more.

"Uh... My common name is Gun, taken from the first letter of my real name. In case you don't know, Gunyukol means both ears."
Damned!

Let's guess whether this match will live or die.

"What a meaningful name. In our department, everyone's name has their own personality. What was the name of the person who interviewed last year?" It seemed that the teachers were discussing with each other very enthusiastically. Therefore, I immediately had time to breathe a sigh of relief because the atmosphere was not as tense as I thought.

"Ah, Anon, right?"

"That's right. Anon means someone who has no debt."

I thought the meaning of my name was already strange, but who knows that this name Anon is even heavier than mine. Extremely proud that I'm not the only one suffering this bitterness. Wipe away tears.