Chapter 18

Let Every Day Be a Flirting Day

"How many goals will Liverpool score tonight, Anon?"

"Hate to say it, but it can only be 22-0. Not even a chance to break an egg*."

(*) Meaning winning the lottery and receiving a big prize.

"Uuuuuuu. With this score, Liverpool is playing with kindergarten kids."

"Exaggerated. How can you treat MU like a kid? You look down on each other too much..."

P'Arm's voice rang out from a corner of the tavern.

Tonight, Bangon Pochana is quite bustling, because it is a reunion party for graduating students. Therefore, the chosen location is a restaurant that many people often bring their students to for code parties, because there are drinks, food and music. The code family is no different.

As for my family and P'Champ's, they have been broken off for a long time. This year, there was no senior to entertain me, so he volunteered to take me out for a drink to encourage me.

How brave, just think. Even inviting my other friends to hang out. Awesome.

Tonight, Yotha and I sat at two different tables. I was with a senior with the same code, while he was with a member of the clan with full presence. No matter what, this clan ate each other, because the senior who graduated was dating the third year beauty, P'Arc was dating P'Arm. Only Yotha agreed to settle with someone outside the clan like me.

Thinking about it makes me want to wipe away tears. How can two people with such polar opposite personalities love each other?

Now, no matter who asks me that, I will respond with a smile every time. I know that it is possible because there is one point where we are similar.

...It is acceptance of who you are.

"Fuck. Drink up. Tonight, we won't go home until we're drunk." P'Champ, the leader of the group, said while clapping his hands loudly, after the drinks were brought to the table.

"So if I get drunk, who will take me home?" Kong asked curiously.

"Could it be the beer girls in the bar, you bastard? I'll deal with it then."

"Oh... Will you take us home one by one?"

"Yes. Daddy?"

"A lot." Some kids rushed over to rub and massage him in an attempt to please him.

From then on, the moment of debauchery had arrived. The sound of clinking glasses occasionally rang out. The later the night, the more pleasing the atmosphere. Then there was the music from the acoustic band playing at the moment. It could be said to be extremely romantic.

Sometimes I turned to look at Yotha's table not far away, it seemed like the divine code family over there was constantly receiving attention from the customers in the restaurant.

"Hot as hell." Kong looked into my eyes. Just then, another waiter came to the table. I noticed he had a series of numbers in his hand, so I guessed that other customers were interested and wanted to get in touch.

"Who do you think the lottery will be?" P'Champ said excitedly. "Whoever guesses wrong has to finish the drink, wanna play?"

"Play. Then I'll catch Yotha."

"Yes, always."

"Let me answer according to Kong. It's definitely Yotha."

Gradually my heart began to sink, after hearing everyone at the table vote.