Chapter 4

Yotha's Secret That's Not a Secret

Yotha is the strangest person I have ever met. If I were to categorize them, there would be countless. But after living in the same room for a while, I noticed...

One, he doesn't have any close friends. Every time he goes out with his friends in the department, he goes in groups of 3-4 people, but no one seems close enough to know his secret.

Two, he's the poker-faced type. The joke that made the whole department laugh out loud didn't work on Yotha.

Dad, eating porridge late at night was just a lie. Maybe Yotha has a dark side that he doesn't want anyone to know about. After disappearing almost every night, I think it's definitely impossible for him to run away and do good deeds.

And four, the thing that surprised me the most was the fact that it took the trouble to knock the universe out of its galactic orbit. It even took the trouble to sit down and ask questions just to get to know me. Seriously. Like to torture yourself, huh? Is it that hard to open your mouth and ask?

But since I've come this far, I'll just have to pretend I don't know. I'll just pretend to fill out the information and submit it to my senior. I'm afraid my Tsundere roommate will be embarrassed.

"It's time for the first group to get ready to perform. Are you all ready?"

"Readyeeeeee~"

"Then give the red team a round of applause."

"Tangerine!"

So absorbed in thinking about the dark gentleman's story that they completely forgot about the current activities of the department. The familiar MC senior still did her job well. The first group of friends stood up, walked to the front, lined up, and waited for their microphones to be pushed one by one, because before the performance, they had to introduce themselves or do some kind of interview. The wait until it actually started was... almost 10 minutes later.

On Monday afternoon, each group’s performance started with an atmosphere filled with excitement, because my friends didn’t come just to make the audience laugh and then leave. One group after another quickly passed. It took so long that the seniors had to hold up their noses to sniff because they were about to go crazy.

I was no slouch either, playing the role of a dog was sweeter than a real dog, making my friends laugh so hard they begged me to stop barking. But today... one of the most anticipated performances of the year seemed to be Yotha's group, who were now lining up to go out amidst applause and whistles noisy way.

"Huuuuu"

What is not compatible?

His friends stood there grinning so hard their gums almost dried out. He stood there with a fierce expression as if he was about to murder someone. But strangely enough, no matter how unfriendly his face was, his friends in the department still paid attention to him.

"Please introduce yourselves, pink girls of group 8." The pretty girl handed the microphone to the person closest to the front. After the first person introduced themselves and answered the question, they started passing the microphone to the next person, and so on until they reached the last and tallest person in line.

"Please introduce yourself to everyone."

Yotha took the microphone, adjusting his low voice to a loud, easy-to-hear tone.

"This is not Faifah."

"Haha." Laughter echoed throughout the room.

Damn it. Is this a self-introduction? Who wouldn't notice? You two are twins who are worlds apart. If it were a movie, Faifah would be the embodiment of feel-good comedy, and Yotha would be the terrifying melodrama.