Chapter 13

Who is pursuing who?

Head buzzing. Eye sockets hurt so much that my head aches.

This must be the heavy karma of Gunyukol. However, last night was probably the first time in many days that I slept well. All my worries and troubles were completely gone. All that remained was the feeling of heat and cold penetrating my body.

"Uh..." I barely had the strength to twist, I could only force my eyes open, scanning the ceiling and surroundings based on what my eyes could see right now.

Even though the place was unfamiliar, I could still smell the familiar scent of someone.

"You're awake?" A deep voice from someone in the room broke the silence. Before I could adjust my gaze to look at the other person clearly, something cold touched my forehead, causing the hair on my arm to stand up in an instant.

“What is it?” His throat felt hoarse as if he had swallowed a handful of sand. Furthermore, the voice that came out sounded shrill.

"Fever gel. You're not feeling well."

The tall figure sat down beside the bed, using that warm palm to lightly touch one side of my cheek while asking.

"Are you hungry?" Damn. Just like the male lead in a primetime drama.

Does Yotha have a gentle side like other people? Or does it actually have one, but I've never noticed it? Perhaps these questions were too obvious on his face, because the other person just stared at me silently, refusing to move. "Beagle..."

"H...a little hungry."

"Then eat and take your medicine first. I'll wipe you down again. Only return to the dormitory when you're better."

"So where is this?"

"Zoo." This bastard... "Wait a minute. Let me heat up some porridge for you." He said and left.

The room I was in wasn’t very big. The walls were painted white. There was very little furniture. There was only a bed, a wardrobe, a refrigerator, and a small dining table. It was probably a rented room in the university area.

The scene from last night gradually came back to me. I remembered being at the Bangon Pochana. Then, my friend, Father Klao, invited me to the back of the restaurant. Ah... Now I began to understand how I was brought to this room.

I forced myself to sit up and looked over my body. My shirt was still on, but my jeans had been removed, leaving me with only my old boxers. I didn’t want to think about what my face would look like if I looked in the mirror, but I knew it wouldn’t look too cheerful.

Fuck. This is what life as a wandering ghost is like. Haha.

"I'll go out and buy some porridge nearby for you. Eat this first." The tall figure returned with a bag of food in his hand. It was a special porridge recipe bought from the Minimart. Not only that, it also had several pieces of pork as big as eyedrops mixed in.

"I want to stand up and go to the table."

“Okay.” Yotha quickly turned around and walked to a corner of the room, put down the bowl of hot porridge, then came back to help me to a seat. To be honest, I was sick, but that didn’t mean I couldn’t walk by myself. I thought I would get better soon.

"How much is the room rent so I can pay?"

"Eat first."

"Did you peek at my thighs last night? Your pants are even torn."

"Don't be so slow. Let's finish eating first and then talk." He gave the order. When asked if I would do it, I said I had to. My stomach was starting to growl and I didn't want to torture myself anymore. I picked up the spoon, blew on it lightly, and put it in my mouth. Ugh... The pork was really smaller than eye snot. I couldn't even imagine the protein.