Chapter 7

This is called vibration

The first year of university life had many interesting things that I had never experienced in high school. Every morning before going to school, my mother would prepare food for me. Because I lived in another province, I had to rely on the bus to go to school. In the following years, my free time became less and less, because after finishing school, I had to continue studying.

When asked if I ever thought about skipping school, I said...never. I usually skip school right away. Skip without hesitation.

However, when I entered university, I felt like I had matured a step further. One, my mother didn't have to wake me up in the morning or find food for me before going to school.

Two, I can drive myself.

Three, no need to get tired of boring extra classes. And another unexpected but extremely happy thing is the first year activity that the faculty organizes for us.

It was a huge blessing that my batch did not have to face the same barbaric welcome from my seniors. Although some of them complained about having to clean the fish tank, on the bright side, the department was cleaner and I got to exercise. Win-win.

"Damn Tai, are you going out now?" My karma, Master Kongkiat, shouted after me. Seeing him sitting in the common room chewing on Pocky, dressed and haired like he just woke up, I couldn't help but shake my head. It's 5pm and you're still wearing yesterday's clothes.

Today is Saturday. Many of us have already dispersed to go home. But a kid from the countryside like me will not go home like everyone else. Therefore, this afternoon I plan to go out and broaden my horizons a bit. Since this is the first time I have used my buddy's free meal privilege, I planned to invite Kong to go out and party together. But after hearing the name of the dark gentleman, he quickly shook his head and refused.

"I got summoned. I can't dress up much. I'll waste my time and get kicked."

"Why did you say we're going to eat barbecue? Is there a need to dress up like this?" The other person asked with a puzzled look. Don't even mention Kong, even I don't understand why I'm dressed up like this.

Shirt, jeans, most expensive sneakers I ever bought. I wore all of these to go to a barbecue.

"I have to dress up a bit. I'm afraid I can't beat Yotha."

"Your roommate wears a suit to eat?"

"No way. I can't beat him with just his face."

"Know yourself."

"You son of a bitch. Never on my side." I don't know who my best friend is anymore. So annoying.

"I'll take your side. You're especially handsome today. You act like you're going out on a date."

"Date your house."

"Don't you realize? If you don't say you're going out with Yotha, it's like you're taking your girlfriend out for dinner." Kong's words made me pause. However, I was too lazy to argue and waste time.

"Nonsense. Anyway, what do you want? I'll buy it on the way home."

"Buy me a Ping heart."

"Ugh. I don't want to hear you daydream anymore. See you later tonight."

“Okay.” Kong pouted as he waved his hand to dismiss me. I strode out of the common room and headed straight for the parking lot. Not only did my sugar daddy spend a lot of money on a big meal, Yotha also volunteered to be my driver to the restaurant. There he is… Handsome and kind.