That summer...

You woke up to birds chirping near your window, the fresh air made you feel new, and your garden bloomed with fresh lilies...Just then a butterfly came from the window and sat at your palm, it looked very wonderful, the color of the butterfly was black and there were some strokes of blondish yellow in the middle and it reminded you of him...

Your mother shouted from downstairs "Yn!, come downstairs quickly", you shouted back a yes and rushed to the washroom.

After some time you came downstairs and started eating your breakfast, you were wondering what you would do since your summer holidays started today when you got a call from Tanaka.

You quickly pressed the green button and put the call on speaker while placing it on the table.

Tanaka said through the call, "Hello!" you replied and said "Yoo broo what's up?", Tanaka said, "soo, we are gonna have a pool party!!!"

"ya-but where?" you said, "At Nishinoya's house, and also all of us are gonna spend the holidays at his house so, what do you think?" Tanaka replied with excitement in his voice.

"Hmmm....ok, I will also come cuz my parents are going on a trip! yay!" you said answering his question and you both screamed in joy.

Then after some time like at 10 am, Tanaka came to pick you up with Nishinoya (hehe)

You saw Nishinoya wearing the normal school shirt as the volleyball players had practice today and on bottoms he was wearing black shorts and he was eating a popsicle...

( yes like this ^-^)

You blushed when he made eye contact with you although you were thankful he didn't notice it, You all quickly went to Nishinoya's house as all the members could be there anytime.

To his house you and Tanaka bickered about nonsense topics and also Nishinoya, you all bickered over topics like if aliens are real, who should get Kiyoko-san yep, and much more which if I told you you might even lose sense just by reading it. uhm yes

You all reached his house and saw that Kageyama and Hinata were already there,....bickering yea

You three were staring at them and laughing cause yk every member of the team knows they like each other but aren't willing to accept it.

Kageyama and Hinata finally noticed that YN-san, Nishinoya-senpai, and Tanaka-senpai were staring at them for like 15 minutes. after all of this, you all finally went inside and almost in an hour the other members also came.

Nishinoya, Sugawara, and Ennoshita were setting up the pool and of course, as Nishinoya was hella rich it was a very big pool yep very big pool

The whole time when they were setting things up you only stared at Nishinoya, Sugawara noticed it and approached you.

"looks like someone is in love~" Sugawara says in a teasing tone

"uh what are you talking about? " you say in an awkward manner