Prologue

You found out that you were pregnant two months after your break up with Jeon Jungkook, mafia heir and only son of Jeon Taesoo, the mafia Don everyone fears. After finding out you decide to leave Korea, you couldn't afford to let Taesoo find out about the pregnancy, and Jungkook...you couldn't tell him not after finding out his secret. That same day you made your suitcase and got on the first flight to New York, where your best friends live, Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon. 

You arrived at their house, without them knowing you were coming. You hesitantly knock on the door.

"Knock, Knock" 

"Coming" Jimin shouted. When he opens the door he sees you with a suitcase. He notices how tired, sad and broken you looked, he quickly helped you with your bags and leads you inside.

"What are you doing here?" He asked

You took a deep breath and started breaking down. "He lied to me...he betrayed my trust..I-"  you were quickly caugth off guard, Jimin was hugging you tigthly. You could only cry and brake down in his arms.

"Shhh it's okay...I'm here" He tried calming you down, and little by little you did.

"Jimin...I'm pregnant..." you said with a tigth heart. "I dont know what to do..."

He was shocked...you had so much things you wanted to acomplish but he knew how hard of a decision you had to make. "Hey...You have me,  and I know that the boys will gladly help you without a second thougth. Whatever you choose to do we will support you."

You nod and hug him tighter. After a while Namjoon and Taehyung came back home after work and saw you sleeping on Jimin's lap. 

"Shhhh...I just managed to get her to sleep. Let's go talk in the kitchen." he said. Both boys nod at him and walk over to the kitchen. 

"What happend?" Taehyung asked and Namjoon followed "Did that asshole do something to her?...I can clearly see she's been crying." He was furious at the thougth that Jungkook hurt you and that's why you came to them. "I swear if he did something to her I-" Jimin cuts him off 

"Calm down Joon. I don't know all the details, but she needs us rigth now... more than ever" 

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked

Just when Jimin was about to answer, you walked in to the kitchen.

"What he means to say is that... I'm pregnant... and yes Jungkook is the father and no he  doesn't know and I don't think he should know." you said teh last part in a serious tone

Both Taehyung and Namjoon were speechless. They decided not ask you about what happened back in Korea because they didn't want to make you sad. They both just gave you a reassuring smile. You were actually grateful that they didn't ask you anything.  You took a deep breath before saying anything again.

"I have decided to keep the baby...I don't want an abortion. This baby is innocent. I want to take full responsiblity and-" Before you could finish saying anything else the boys all hugged you.

"We will gladly help you in anyway we can. We love you and we will love that child as our own." Taehyung said

"What he said" Jimin said

"Well I'm already the rich uncle so you don't have to worry about expenses" Namjoon stated

"Thanks guys I love you all so much" you said.

A/N~

Hi! hope you all enjoy my story. I've worked hard on it.

Next Chapter will be up soon <3