~2~

JUNKOOK'S POV AFTER THE BREAK UP

After you broke up with Jungkook because you found out about his family's business. You were the only normal thing in his life. He was raised to be a leader, forced to take on a role he didn't even want at a young age. 

"Damnit...why did she have to find out this way. How did she even find out?" he said while running his hands through his hair. 

Jungkook's phone rang...it was his father. He usually only called whenever he wanted to make Jungkook's life a living hell or had a job for him to do.

"What the hell do you want know?" he said in an angered tone.

"Is this anyway to speak to your father Jungkook?" Taesoo teased. Jungkook scroffed.

"When have you ever acted life my father huh?"

"Enough! I didn't call to argue son...Just wanted to let you know that I would be stepping down as Mafia boss of the Black Cobras." The line was silent for a few minutes and then he added 

"You are my succesor, my only child. You are strong son and that is what this gang needs. A fierce, strong, powerful leader." 

Jungkook was left speechless. This isn't what he wanted.

"What the fuck? NO!" He yelled angryly

"No?... Jungkook let's make one thing clear. I wasn't asking you. YOU will take over the gang whether you like it or not." his father stated not giving him a choice in the matter. Jungkook's future was set in stone the day he was born.

"Sh-she left me because of this fucked up world YOU dragged me in to." Jungkook mentions you, his heart heavy at the thougth that he lost you because of this damn Mafia life he was forced in to. Ever since his mother's death, his father had stopped caring about anyone but himself causing Jungkook and him to fall out. 

"Y-You can't make me do this...Dad please..." Jungkook pleaded

"You want to know why that girl left you? It's easy because you are pathetic, a liar, and a good for nothing human being. She isn't cut out for this world and the sooner you accept that the better. You were born in to the Jeon family and you will act like a Jeon. I won't allow you to damage the Jeon name. And I won't allow you to be with someone of the lower class. Get a fucking grip Jungkook or else!" Taesoo said making it clear to Jungkook, that this is his life and he should get used to it sooner rather than later.

"I'm glad she ended things...before I had to intervine." he said that last part almost in a whisper

"I want you in my office tomorrow morning, I will start training you to become a worthy leader for the Black Cobras." before Jungkook could answer his father ended the call.

"Fuck...I hate this...Y/N where did you go?"

A/N~

What do we think so far?