~12~

You noticed how his expresion quickly changed. "Is everything alright Jungkook...? What's wrong? you asked.

Once again, Jungkook could feel his heart beating faster and anxiety fills his body. The only time that man called is when he needed him for buisness purposes or because he did something the old man didn't like.

Jungkook seemed to have his mind elsewhere and didn't hear you. You walked up to hom and grabbed his hand. 

"Hey... What happened? You look anxious" you said, clearly worried about him. You've never seen him like this before.

He frozed for a moment when your voice brought him back to reality. He looked at you as you grabbed his hand, noticing the worry in your expression. He sighed as he quicky pulled his hand away and declined the call.

As he pulled his hand away you felt like you deserved it... but ouch... it still hurted your feelings.

"It didn't seem like nothing to me Kook..." you said.

And there it was the nickname you always used to call him by when you were together. He looked at you with a surprised expresion when hearing you call him by his nickname. A small shiver went down his spine as he heard that name again. No one ever called him that besides you. It was a nickname from a past he missed so much, and a nickname that he thought he would never hear again. But hearing you call him by it again felt like a fresh wound was being reopened. He quickly shook off the feelings and took a deep breath.

"S-sorry... I should leave you alone." you turned around to leave. 

Before you could even take one step away from him, he grabbed your arm, stopping you from leaving. He didn't want you to leave just yet. 

You were a bit startled. "W-what is it?" you couldn't deny that he made you nervous, ever since you saw him again memories of you both together have been playing none stop in your mind. You actually hated how much control his presence still had over your body.

He was standing so close, your bodies only being a couple inches apart. He took a moment to breathe and compose himself before replying to your question.

"I-I just..." he was feeling nervous too. Just being near you was making his heart beat quicker and he felthis breath getting heavier.

He closed the distance between the both of you and you found your body being pressed against the diner table. You couldn't really move much, which he secretly enjoyed. This little act brought back so many memories of when you both would spend the nigth together.

He had you right where he wanted you. Jungkook couldn't help but notice how you looked even more beautiful than the last time he saw you. He swallowed hard. 

"Kook..." you whispered, staring into his eyes.

He felt chills run down his spinenas you whispered his name in  that soft voice of yours. Oh, how he missed you. Jungkook couldn't hold back anymore, he felt like he was losing control. His eyes traveled from your eyes, to your lips then right back to your eyes.

He was tempted, so tempted to close the space between your lips and his. It's been five years yet his desire for you is still just as strong, even stronger than before.

Your heart was beating like crazy. You haven't been this close to him since... well five years ago. He was the only man who had ever touched you.

"Kook...what are you doing?" you said placing your hands on his chest.

Still, he didn't answer your question. Instead, he kept staring at your lips, which were only a few inches away from his.

 "H-hey... what are you thinking about?" he was making you nervous.