𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀𝗼𝗻 ➻ 𝗜 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗬𝗼𝘂

Leah was finally back after a training camp with the England team. The wait had been interminable for me. Every day, I was faced with the heavy trial of my recovery, and the physical pain was nothing compared to the emotional pain of her absence.

Leah and I had kept in touch by phone during those weeks, exchanging frequent calls and messages, but nothing could replace the warmth of her presence. Her words, although comforting, could not fill the void left by her absence. Video calls were a temporary balm, but they made the wait even harder by reminding me just how much I longed for her physical presence beside me.

When I heard the key turn in the lock, a wave of excitement washed over me instantly. My heart raced, almost taking my breath away. I hurriedly made my way to the front door, my quick steps betraying my impatience. When the door finally opened, Leah stood there in her travel-worn sports gear, her blonde hair tousled in a dishevelled post-effort style. Despite the obvious fatigue on her face, her blue eyes sparkled with a joyful glint as they met mine.

Before she even had a chance to put down her things, I threw myself into her arms. Leah enveloped me with a comforting warmth that made me instantly forget the days of solitude. Her embrace was like a silent promise that everything would get better, that the void I had felt during her absence was now filled.

I placed a light kiss on her neck, feeling the softness of her skin against my lips. Leah closed her eyes for a moment, savouring this intimate and reassuring contact.

"I'm so glad to see you, baby," she murmured, her voice heavy with relief and emotion. Her words were full of sincerity, as if she too had suffered from this separation.

"I missed you so much," I replied, pulling back slightly to look into her eyes. "Every day without you felt like an eternity."

Leah smiled, her eyes sparkling with happiness and desire, as if she could see right through me to the depths of my soul. She leaned in and placed a tender kiss on my lips. "I know. And I can't wait to make up for all the lost time."

That promise warmed my heart and chased away the shadow of the days spent without her. We headed together towards the kitchen, our voices mingling with the familiar sounds of returning to everyday life. The atmosphere was filled with palpable excitement, each gesture and glance helping us reconnect with the closeness we had before the separation.

Leah guided me gently by the waist as we walked, her fingers brushing my hip with a tenderness that made me smile. The mere presence of my girlfriend seemed to erase the months of absence, and each step by her side reinforced that sense of reunion.

Once we were in the kitchen, we started preparing a simple yet delicious meal. Leah's act of taking off her sports shoes and placing them in a corner of the room, her quick and natural movements as she heated up the pan, all evoked a sense of normalcy and comfort that I had been deprived of for far too long.

The quick meal we shared felt almost festive, each bite accompanied by laughter and enthusiastic stories. We exchanged knowing smiles and tender glances, each moment together amplifying the warmth of our reunion. As Leah recounted her adventures and anecdotes from the training camp, I felt immersed in a wave of happiness and restored comfort.

After we finished eating, Leah stood up, wiping her hands with a towel. Her smile, radiant and genuine, lit up her face. "Thanks for dinner, Y/N. It was exactly what I needed after all this time," she said as she got up.